Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

like i said, watched tik tok several times last season so think im able to make sound judgement when i say someone is a decent player. ampthill and london lions game he was tik toks best player. even the away fans were talking about him. off to watch cockfosters today. there defo up there as title contenders. havent got a clue i think that name suits you.

keep it going. I watched tik tok several times last year and they truly punched above their weight. Shame they folded, they had some really good players. Everything started from that asian fella in the middle of the park. Heard some of their players are floating around in the league at different teams. Well i will be at most cockfosters games this year watching protain. what a coup for cockfosters. doubt they can afford 150 a game but he deserves it. should be playing higher though. what a waste.

What are you on about?? asian fella :232: with the long hair :569: he was slow and unfit you must be a tik tok player coz he was very poor :512:

Only another 3 goals for Mr Protain today in a 7_0 win for Cockfosters FC away at New Bradwell St Peter today. also 3 goals for Adem Ali and 1 for Lorenzo Ferrari!

7-0 :censored-1: E protain hatrick it :492: you can tell hes bk :wanker:

he was a good player. a continental player very comfy on the ball and great in the air. dont think you watched many tik tok games so its unrealistic for you to say. him and butt were great together. you dont get as many goals as butt did from cm if you dont have a good dm behind you. im not a tik tok fan or player. there club was poorly run and a bad example for the ssml but they had some great players who now are playing at the same standard. in the bar at amersham last year heard they came up as a group from sunday league football with protain in their side. so thats ehy im praising them a little because they held their own in semi pro footy and also gave a few thrashings out. if its true why dont tokyngtons managment take the sun postal job.

yeah i heard hes an arrogant [****!!****]er my self,didnt know much as a manager :492: players got him outta jail, B butt, L skeete,C George,E protain all can play higher easily.also E protain scored over 44 goals and not 1 club come in for him ?? :511: :514: oh well R.I.P TIK TOK There set up was very poor anyway always late to games no warm ups,no away kit.I say good luck to B butt, L skeete,C George,E protain look forward to southall cockfosters game

I have to agree with John baller that set up at Tik tok was very poor! But they did have good spells last season! Was at the top 3 for 14 Games then apparently had a bad run! Then they found some really good form when protain WENT missing for 10 - 12 games & they won 9 or 10 with that butt boy scoring 12 in 9 from CM!

i too heard he was an arrogant bastard. but i doubt he cares with a few of those gems he had. really i am legend. didnt realise protain missed that amount of games. and still gets 40 odd goals. well hes a top finisher but saw him many a time last year and this season also. he just finishes off good team play. hes got no skill just good hold up play and a great touch. and finish ability is good. but suppose every team needs a top striker. im looking forward to watching butt again this season. thought he would have signed with a team higher than cockfosters though. :574: more conference level. but good luck to him anyway.

I am a legend and mustard 25 :491: sounds like your ex players or even the staff all you both talked about is your ex players :552: tik tok your team is no longer running,coz you was a sunday team SIMPLE and had 2 or 3 players that was good.

U lot r overrating butt he was poor 2day cockfosters were shite stooped to their opponents level of Sunday league

yeh i heard he wernt good today, trying to hard to get on the score sheet forgeting his midfield duties!!!!!! he played well tuesday sat wernt as good as for more conference level.dunno bout that :569: