Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Great win supervised tho big players today couldn't even make bench sum blinding goals today I tell ya. Left winger played gd centre midfielder who scored 2 unluck nt to score 2 more and bleemin heck those 2 on the right remind me of Alves n lennon 1 min u see dem next u dnt. Saturday should b interesting team selection wise lol.

The right back scored 1 centre mid gt 2 and protain dunno bt no Ferrari Richard morton fergus Moore in squad gd team performance comin goal dwn against some mugs

Good result once again :406: E Protain played shocked2%20(2).gif that guy loves a GOAL,any of the goals any good? did you play i know what you dont :winkewinke:

I wonder if Emond Protain ever looks at this forum ?

Yup scored freekik peach

:wow: free kick peach,bottom corner or off the wall and in lol where did he put it? cockfosters on a roll e protain fit team too watch....im at southall tonite cum onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn need 3 points :hurray2:

hysterical.gif his team mates must tell him

You would think so.

Emon protain! A ledg! Quality baller! Cockfosters to win the league! Those Tik tom boys will do them good along side there quality centre midfield players they got!

more cockfosters players on forum thumbsup%20(2).gif they will be up there come end of season :diskussion: wont win it top 4dance%20(2).gif Emon protain! A ledg! Quality baller!you have taste :bounce: