Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Yes i noticed them standing near the players gate to the pitch.

I hear Mr E.Protain wanted to join Southall a couple of weeks ago but Southall FC said they didnt need him.

:514: didnt need him savagebee stop it the guy scores over 40 goals a season,every 1 would want that...heard them sayin they come to watch an ex tik tok player.if hes on 150 a game why would he want to leave cockfosters to join us :wacko:

This debate could run for weeks

Is he or isn't he? - I'm sure various people are in a position to clarify this fact.

My personal opinion is who cares.

Clubs should worry about the going-ons at their own club rather than speculate on what's happening elsewhere.

Edited by Karen Browne

I hear Mr E.Protain wanted to join Southall a couple of weeks ago but Southall FC said they didnt need him.

This is what i was told lastnight.

:514: didnt need him savagebee stop it the guy scores over 40 goals a season,every 1 would want that...heard them sayin they come to watch an ex tik tok player.if hes on 150 a game why would he want to leave cockfosters to join us :wacko:

He may not be on £150 a game.

Mr Protain isn't getting wages at Cockfosters. None of the players are.

Maybe thats why he wanted to join Southall FC.

This is what i was told lastnight.

He may not be on £150 a game.

Maybe thats why he wanted to join Southall FC.

if he aint gettin paid why didnt we sign him then :wacko: we are scoring goals but we dnt have a proper forward.

if he aint gettin paid why didnt we sign him then wacko.png we are scoring goals but we dnt have a proper forward.

I heard that in pre-season he wanted £150 per game to join Southall and Southall didnt want to pay that sort of money and have now moved on and they are scoring plenty of goals with out E.Protain in the Southall team.

I heard that in pre-season he wanted £150 per game to join Southall and Southall didnt want to pay that sort of money and have now moved on and they are scoring plenty of goals with out E.Protain in the Southall team.

Exactly savagebee spot on.

that's all it is John baller I don't know who you are ino your a fan but yes we did want him because he is good but not good enough to pay him, the minute he said that the management told him sorry we can't pay you.

It doesn't matter really how many he scores, clearly he's a target man, but when we (southall) played them at cockfosters we kept him out all game he trickled one shot past the post. Any half decent team in this league that knows how to stop target men will keep him quite. He's a unfit player who depends on his talent not hard work. If he doesn't work harder he won't go anywhere. At this level you can get away with playing every week without training hard, go up to uxbridge and even Hayes and yeadings level and he'll get spun up. And I'm not hating emonds someone I talk to on a regular he knows what I'm talking about.

Freddieboy you kno nothing...wave%20(2).gif enough of is he or aint he gettin paid good luck to the kid,we did keep emond protain quite,we had are 2 center halfs up his arse the whole game thats why :hysterical: but as he is a target man he never got no service the whole game in 90mins tbh in the 0-0 draw.he may be unfit but you sure can tell by his touch and how he plays hes on a nxt level and can play higher

Exactly savagebee spot on.

that's all it is John baller I don't know who you are ino your a fan but yes we did want him because he is good but not good enough to pay him, the minute he said that the management told him sorry we can't pay you.

B)

Southall have scored 37 goals in the League so far this season thats more than any other team in Division 1 and thats with out E.Protain.

B)

Southall have scored 37 goals in the League so far this season thats more than any other team in Division 1 and thats with out E.Protain.

you dont need to tell me savagebee i kno all this already,ima southall fan,my point is we dont have a proper striker uptop thumbup%20(2).gif

Where's the Cockfosters fans who were posting? I was looking forward to meeting them. Bit of banter and exchange of views

Its all gone quiet its all gone quiet over there ;)

Winslow Boy take over Cockfosters FC today ;)

my point is we dont have a proper striker uptop thumbup%20(2).gif

Dont worry you soon will have!

The Southall FC people have it under control.

Its all gone quiet its all gone quiet over there ;)

Winslow Boy take over Cockfosters FC today ;)

Be hard to do that if we get hammered lol. But I'll enjoy it nice plae Cockfosters and be interesting to see who's about have a chat with Rhodes

B)

No goals scored today..... :P