Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Not only walks but skips and jumps according to his agent John Baller

Mr Fifteen Percent.

:ph34r:

Loosely - Why are you involving yourself in a thread to do with Emond Protain, are you really that bored on a Sunday afternoon

Oh watch out, Mr 0.000015% has made it down the Internet Cafe!

Oh watch out, Mr 0.000015% has made it down the Internet Cafe!

Seriously though, what's your connection with Protain

i know this is not a bilal butt thread but this boy is top notch. he will light up cockfosters and is much better than the two lumps that are in there. lmfao. there a joke. this boy will turn out to be the best player at the club. forget protain this is his level plus he too old. butt will sign for a bigger better club. what a signing by management.

Seriously though, what's your connection with Protain

Seriously though, I've already made it more than plain that until you pay people the courtesy of answering their questions I'll not answer yours Rhodesy.

john baller u aint got a clue. protain is sucking u off or vice versa :D and by the looks of it u are protain. seem to know to much about everything. any 1 with a bit of sense will want this guy in their team. hope a big club goes and takes a look at him. heard hes an international too.

i know this is not a bilal butt thread but this boy is top notch. he will light up cockfosters and is much better than the two lumps that are in there. lmfao. there a joke. this boy will turn out to be the best player at the club. forget protain this is his level plus he too old. butt will sign for a bigger better club. what a signing by management.

shocked2%20(2).gif 2 lumps now you are talking :551: paul marks and richard morton are soild midfielders love a tackle wins there headers and battles knows there jobs !! also richard morton has scored 4-5 goals 2 goals of the season already,bila is a good player but your going over the top, saying forget e protain :232: you sound like your anti e protain :491:

seem to kno alot coz ive been following football for many years,i have eyes and ears at cockfosters :197: IM southall and hanwell fan you newbie,and yeh im sucking off e protain off wouldnt mind him dwn at the town or southall ive said it many times before and im sure i aint the only 1 MUSTARD 25 you sound like your jealous of e protain :wanker: i think bila is a good player the feed bk ive got hes very good..

im agreeing with mustard 25. butt is a quality player. john baller you are a sad man to follow two teams and the cockfosters. you must be divorced or protain himself. :o feedback, you said you was at game. this sounds too fishy to me

when did i say this newbie number 4?? what game did i say i was at?? coz i went to watch hanwell :wacko: we seem to have I AM A LEGEND, MUSTARD 25 AND NOW ON THE TERRACES :514: :rockon:

i can see a bit of hate in your eyes john baller. you support southall and hanwell but yet u turn up to cockfosters games. ;) yeeah rite mate. if you read what i said its not hating protain. said all along hes a good player. but butt will be better. and why should you care because he dont belong to any of your sides. :232: something is goin on in this forum.

I never said i turn up to cockfosters games newbie no 2 :118: i get feed back frm ppl that go watch them :wacko: and you also said forget protain this is his level plus he too old :hysterical: thats 100% hating if you ask me.