Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

The Southall v Cockfosters game will be interesting eh!

Edited by Savagebee

emond protain was at southall Fc game tonite rockon.gif 255.gif sign him up hurray2.gif loveshower.gif he would of got 3 or 4 for us 118.gif

It seems there were a lot of faces at the Southall game yesterday ;)

It seems it was the place to be yesterday :P

He sure does know alot frm tik tok and cockfosters hes def a player 100%

its-a-mystery-500x325.jpg

Fergus Moors name has been mentioned and if he is I KNOW WHAT YOU DONT he will have loads of knowledge of non-league football as he has played for loads of non-league football teams and he will know what he is talking about and as i said on another post he gave his all in Hanwell Towns fight to avoid relegation last season he gave 110% in every game he played for us and i know for sure that a lot of people at the the club would have liked him to have been at the club this season.

Another good player from

Tik tok! What happened to them? I heard there manager is a arrogant bastard!

Don't that butt boy come from there as well? He was good last night as well!

yeah i heard hes an arrogant [****!!****]er my self,didnt know much as a manager :492: players got him outta jail, B butt, L skeete,C George,E protain all can play higher easily.also E protain scored over 44 goals and not 1 club come in for him ?? :511: :514: oh well R.I.P TIK TOK There set up was very poor anyway always late to games no warm ups,no away kit.I say good luck to B butt, L skeete,C George,E protain look forward to southall cockfosters game

I am legend wat u think of game since u wer there and who was your mom

what game :stompspam: i am a legend aint said nothing :wacko: i know what you dont take a break from the forum :thumbsup: pack your footie bag you hav trainin @ 7pm

keep it going. I watched tik tok several times last year and they truly punched above their weight. Shame they folded, they had some really good players. Everything started from that asian fella in the middle of the park. Heard some of their players are floating around in the league at different teams. Well i will be at most cockfosters games this year watching protain. what a coup for cockfosters. doubt they can afford 150 a game but he deserves it. should be playing higher though. what a waste.