Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

he is to old where is he going to go. butt is silky smooth and classy. every team needs him in cm. your just hating on him. why is protain still in this lower standard of semi pro football if he could have gone else where. alot of teams wont touch him higher up. rumours are out there. seeing as you know so much tell me why hes at cockfosters. :bootyshake:

Haven't Got A Clue - I gather you know Uly Ashun, the former Youth Coach

Nope I just know that tokyngton are pony hence reason liquidated looool

That's a bit unfair isn't it, the Club were always dealt a bad hand despite Terry Springer's efforts to keep them going

well on the terraces if you didnt jus send posts of your ex players TWAT, i stated in stand out players Herbert K (southall) stands out for me.Forsyth K (langford) decent,Andreos B (Hoddesdon Town)

he is to old where is he going to go. butt is silky smooth and classy. every team needs him in cm. your just hating on him. why is protain still in this lower standard of semi pro football if he could have gone else where. alot of teams wont touch him higher up. rumours are out there. seeing as you know so much tell me why hes at cockfosters. :bootyshake:

clubs are intrested him :197: for a start i heard shit tik i mean tik tok held him bk,and i was told hes at cockfosters coz hes mates with the coach fabio and hes picking up his WAGES :monkey: