Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

:319:

Whats going on ?

Who is slagging off who ?

:539:

569.gif

No one from cockfosters likes me for speaking the truth! they hate that! So they call me names like primary school kids, and i did bite at first, but hey.....The Truth Is Out There

:539:

Edited by Savagebee

must be the one who got the elbow. If that's what you think. And like i state I before I've been to a few games and comittee have been great but conduct of management have left a lot to desired.

Oh and BUFC if you have an issue with me being black let's go and sort this coz its cocks like you that ruin society not just football

For the benefit of those that don't know, the quite one was sacked as reserve team manager at the start of this season. That's the reason for his continued sniping at Cockfosters. It's a shame because everyone at the club wishes him all the best but he keeps acting like a big kid. GROW UP DWAYNE and stop boring every honest user of this forum with your nonsense.

I'm someone who thinks its only fair that people on here know the truth. Your non-stop slagging off of a good club is a joke. Leave them alone. It didn't work out there for you. Big deal. Don't take it so personal. Who's to say that Cockfosters made the right decision? But the fact that you are going on & on about them makes you look bad & not them. Calling a young manager a t**t is ridiculous. Why? Because he sacked you? Get over it. It happens in football. Move on.

and you think people haven't told me what he's said..if you don't know thats more than one person...Someone asked my opinion i gave it and didnt sugar coat it. So who are you then? Actually thats a stupid question coz I know now Pablo...If he's man enough to slag me off behind my back and i'll not find out then be prepared. anyway my beef is no longer with you i wanna find out who the [****!!****] is BUFC legt him be man enough to be racist to my face

and you think people haven't told me what he's said..if you don't know thats more than one person...Someone asked my opinion i gave it and didnt sugar coat it. So who are you then? Actually thats a stupid question coz I know now Pablo...If he's man enough to slag me off behind my back and i'll not find out then be prepared. anyway my beef is no longer with you i wanna find out who the [****!!****] is BUFC legt him be man enough to be racist to my face

Confused. What was said that was racist?

Confused. What was said that was racist?

Speaking as a neutral, BUFC saying "he is black if that helps" is a bit border line, but should be given the benefit of doubt in the context given. BUFC was offering a short description to a question to help identify a person. Without stating colour then this may have been difficult, so I think you should back off from calling the race card on this occasion "Quiet One".

Having looked through this page ,I certainly cannot see any racist content.The skin colour of a man is his colour and proud we should be to embrace such diversity.if the colour issue was used in an insulting manner focusing on colour race or creed then negative discrimination would be an issue.

The fact is quite simple from these Afro eyes .

1somebody has been hurt or feels angry by something that's happened and tries to show disrespect and questions the morals of a previous employer.

2.the previous employer or their supporters try to defend the situation .

The result anger and upset.

The undeniable truth is that Cockfosters have a young management team and some young players of all races and some experienced players.At this time they are doing a very good job the league position proves that.

They are a good club with some excellent people .i have seen them a few times and have found them to be friendly and welcoming.i must say that on the one occasion that there was a disagreement and that has been mentioned before it was 1 or 2 people reacting to a situation in the wrong way.

Cockfosters are a club that embraces all areas of our community and work in an inclusive way.

Unfortunately and I don't think I know anybody on this forum if you can't do it you lose it.that seems to be the underlining issue one man loses a job.let go my friend there are more fish to fry.

With respect

Speaking as a neutral, BUFC saying "he is black if that helps" is a bit border line, but should be given the benefit of doubt in the context given. BUFC was offering a short description to a question to help identify a person. Without stating colour then this may have been difficult, so I think you should back off from calling the race card on this occasion "Quiet One".

a physical description with no negative context cannot be considered racist surely. I think quiet may have already been upset and read something wrong.