Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Jonno – With respect, you like to dish it out but when it’s something about Hoddesdon you don’t like you throw all your toys out of the pram

Jonno – With respect, you like to dish it out but when it’s something about Hoddesdon you don’t like you throw all your toys out of the pram

Jonno he has had you on toast pal.....hahaha

Starting a sentence saying 'with respect..' then not being respectful is the same as the old 'I'm not racist but.....' Clifford Rhodes doesn't understand the first thing about respect.

Starting a sentence saying 'with respect..' then not being respectful is the same as the old 'I'm not racist but.....' Clifford Rhodes doesn't understand the first thing about respect.

Winslow Boy – We know what Jonno can be like when his feathers have been ruffled so I was just trying to soften the blow when it eventually comes that’s all when he next comes on here, I didn’t have to say ‘with respect’.

Its a town in Hertfordshire

A Godforsaken town in Hertfordshire you mean!

Winslow Boy – We know what Jonno can be like when his feathers have been ruffled so I was just trying to soften the blow when it eventually comes that’s all when he next comes on here, I didn’t have to say ‘with respect’.

Don't then because there is nothing respectful in your comments so it's pointless. I wouldn't know anything about Jonno getting his feathers ruffled

Edited by Winslow Boy

I can't believe that this once respectable web site is full of jealousy and spite.To win such an award should be respected and his club or any other issues shouldn't be used to downgrade this award.

I would suggest that you stop this witch hunt and have a think as Cockfosters are a well run club ,that's a fact the award proves that.Good luck to them the garbage that's on this site against them is pathetic,I'm just sad I've joined the bandwagon.

Any way ill look on you tube some interesting footage ,have a look and be proud.

I'm off and won't say no more.

Sorry good on you Graham a true gentleman from a good club

Dish it out? I think you'll find I'm one of the more reserved posters on here. Dishing things out is your department Clifford.

Dave I can say from my point yeah from the top the club is run well, but the staff they hired are idiots, and that goes with SOME of there fans. And that's where the problem lies. Graham is a good guy and doesn't deserve any of this crap. But people bring situations on themselves and the more people I speak to, are despising them more and more. There's a bigger pic out there and people wanna hate on me that's fine.

Paddywack obviously you know who I am but I can guarantee you haven't got the balls to confront me face to face. That I know. Coz none of you have the balls. You hide behind a screen and get brave. Love to see you try it with me like I know some of your management team has been squaring up to there younger players. No balls No clue. Good luck to Graham happy you won it whether people appreciate what you do or not there are people out there who do. Congrats