Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Paddy it was not just the refs room it was also the seating and standing issues they have. If I remember the old chairman was writing letters left right and centre saying why was the club allowed in the FA cup and FA vase but not allowed to stay in the prem.

So unless the SSML have changed their minds and going to go back on the rules cockfosters stay in Div 1 even if they smash it

Ground grading is now done by the FA with league officials. FA man leads and writes the report the league are really observers.

How is Fergus Moore doing at Cockfosters this season ?

Nice to see Hoddesdon dragged into it again for no reason whatsoever......class....

As usual, blame it on the ref. :rolleyes:

Or Referee's Assistant!

You don't know me where I've been or where I'm going. You must be a cu**!

You're hurt that I speak the truth. If I don't coach it doesn't change that you can't get promoted. Shit bastard! Haha! Might as well leave the door open coz you ain't going no where. Oh well shit coaches everywhere..haha

You don't know me where I've been or where I'm going. You must be a cu**!

You're hurt that I speak the truth. If I don't coach it doesn't change that you can't get promoted. Shit bastard! Haha! Might as well leave the door open coz you ain't going no where. Oh well shit coaches everywhere..haha

Ahhh you've had a bite there fella no? ...

I'm always complaining about the size of dressing rooms.

You must have loved your room at the so called hidden gem then, the Viking Sports Ground

Nice to see Hoddesdon dragged into it again for no reason whatsoever......class....

Jonno - You are your own worst enemy at times though aren't you!