Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

It used to be ampthill last season mate , I just think there are some very jealous people in this forum . Cockfosters are having a fantastic season and there are not many clubs that would fancy playing you at the mo . But if I'm honest I would like to see stony get a result tommorrow just because they are a mk side and my mate is manager .

Well done to Graham Bint for winning the London FA Club Administrator of The Year. Shame whats around you isn't great but top bloke and well deserved

Congrats to Mr Bint. Top bloke and well deserved.

People have different opinions thats just the way it is.

Ive never been to Cockfosters FC before but it is on my to do's list. Seen and read a few Cockfosters programes in the past and i thought they were very good reads.

Edited by Savagebee

If you look on the Cockfosters web site ,they are supporting a real legend at this level

.moniatis was and could still be a top player.

He retired at a very young age and the club supports his effort to raise the management and players have a commitment that show the true drive behind this club.

Those who have questioned this club have hidden agendas.

1. Thought he was going to be part of the committee.

2. Two people that were invited to be part of the management team but failed .

3. Teams have tried to kick this team off the park.look if your not shy at the you tube link .

The management of this team is top dollar any body who thinks that there is a fear factor as mentioned earlier is barmey

Players play for this club purely because of the first team and second team officials

Cockfosters will complete and achieve at the level they can.they were wise enough to rid themselves of the crap that was running the reserves. You can continue with the spite but your not in a job and I would ask Why

Still going great guns on the pitch. Can't see them losing at the minute. Be interesting to see how far they can go in the case confidence and momentum can win you games alone and they have plenty of both

The other day someone told me that Emond Protain demands £150 per game and a £10 a goal.

Can anyone confirm if this is true ?

If yes how can Cockfosters afford that sort of £ ?

Emond Protains record so far this season is played 4 and scored 3 goals so if the info given to me is correct then that means Cockfosters have had to pay Emond Protain at least £ 630 pounds so far this season blink.png

28 pages later and it all started from this ;)

wow.gif

:P

:319:

Whats going on ?

Who is slagging off who ?

:539:

569.gif