Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bored of all the bickering

bomaya

Right, well thanks to the contributions to the thread - some of them were actually quite useful! ;)

100 replies seems a good point to end it though. Hopefully if it can help to change things and make them more positive going forward then it's worked. If however the nonsense carries on then I guess expect to see more moderation.

Just to clarify I didn't start this thread because of any specific person or complaint. It was borne of a general undercurrent of unpleasantness that has grown over the last year or so. Many respected long-standing members of this community have become fed up with this, some have stopped posting. And all because of a handful of people who just like to argue petty nonsense all day long.

Having recently become very au fait with the realisation that life is very important and it's not as long as you think it is, I would like to spend time on here without hearing pathetic trash talk. Banter is one thing, banter is a) funny and b )usually between people that know each other. I spend most of day at work engaging in p*ss-taking or having it taken out of me. It's great, passes the day. But a complete stranger (especially one hiding behind a fake name) slinging insults, that's not banter, that's not big and clever. It's BORING!

Have a nice day everyone!

Edited by bomaya