Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non Hornchurch football thread

Eastside Urchin

So is Marco Reus.

He's right here and will be at Dover.

never heard of him,sounds a right tw@t

Does anyone else think that gobby Rio Ferdinand brings things on himself??

Even after getting struck and nearly being attacked by a fan,he couldn't help gob off on twitter saying that hart helped the fan out before he got a pasting,really rio,had he had a knife or something,do you think he would of got a pasting???

No footballer asked to have coins thrown at him or for a fan to try and attack him on the pitch.

I've seen worse behaviour by opposition players at Hornchurch who give it large.

Look at Billericay when Joe Anderson taunted us.

He deserved a Kick-In.

No footballer asked to have coins thrown at him or for a fan to try and attack him on the pitch.

I've seen worse behaviour by opposition players at Hornchurch who give it large.

Look at Billericay when Joe Anderson taunted us.

He deserved a Kick-In.

Agree no-one, no matter how stupid their comments are should have coins thrown at them.

I say foreign coins for foreign players. I see 60% of premier (note the small p, I don't rate them) league players are of foreign extraction.

So why do we think England can ever win a major tounament? Don't believe all that sh*te you read in the papers as the World cup approaches

Freedom of speech says you cannot ban players from tweeting.

Some seem to be on it as soon as they get off the pitch.

Bradford were 18/1 to win on penalties last night.

Could have made a few bob. That's 9 Shoot Outs on the trot they've won

And they aren't even German!

Nobody will be surprised that last night's ESC game between Hullbridge and Southend was postponed.

I see North Shields are away to Ryton and Crawcrook Albion tonight, hope you are all making an effort to go and support the Robins?

The gum- chewing jock was moaning again today, if it was up to him the title would be awarded to his team before a ball was kicked at the start of the season. Can't stand him