Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hartley witney

Dills is a mate of mine a good lad and great player.He has made some excellent signings for Hartley and they will stay up no problems.

Some of the players he has signed have not played ccl for a while but believe they are more than good enough.

Good Luck to Dills and the boys for the rest of the season

Having played in both, I dont think there is much difference. Like Sean said, teams are more clinical in front of goal and punish you for making mistakes. Keepers are better I also agree. Teams are more disciplined in this leage with regards to when not having the ball, setting up in 2 banks of four and basically saying, break us down. Teams try and play more and is usually a quicker tempo from what i've found. A lot more exciting to be involved in. As for diets etc, as this standard unless you are on a years contract, no body can tell you what you can and cant eat. I dont know anyone at this standard who has a diet. My brother playes Blue Square South under Marcus Gayle and even the players there, only a handful have a diet. And even then not the strictest of diets. They still have unbeleivable fitness levels. You cant slate CCL prem or DIV 1 players for not having diets

Edited by TurnerBSFC