Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hartley witney

Huge task ahead if Dillon is to keep HW up this season, they may have some new players but from what I've seen they aren't any better than the previous lot, although the lad Stevens up front is very good player. It doesn't look good for them even though there's a long way to go yet. I think they'll finish bottom 3 along with Sandhurst who are also struggling this season. However, I don't believe that the bottom 3 teams in the Prem will actually be relegated anyway as a number of teams challenging for promotion from Div 1 won't have the correct ground grading......but that's a debate for another thread!!! However I'm sure the likes of HW, Sandhurst, Dorking, etc are hoping South Kilburn, Eversley, Spelthorne, Worcester Park all finish in the top 3 as none of these teams will be able to go up.......

Huge task ahead if Dillon is to keep HW up this season, they may have some new players but from what I've seen they aren't any better than the previous lot, although the lad Stevens up front is very good player. It doesn't look good for them even though there's a long way to go yet. I think they'll finish bottom 3 along with Sandhurst who are also struggling this season. However, I don't believe that the bottom 3 teams in the Prem will actually be relegated anyway as a number of teams challenging for promotion from Div 1 won't have the correct ground grading......but that's a debate for another thread!!! However I'm sure the likes of HW, Sandhurst, Dorking, etc are hoping South Kilburn, Eversley, Spelthorne, Worcester Park all finish in the top 3 as none of these teams will be able to go up.......

Dont be so sure Chubbs.....

am sure he is around 26 i think gilesy so a big job for his first steps into management , but I wish him well and great to see younger guys being given the chance to prove themselves. Agree though a quality player

is that ryan stephens ? as I thought he was at eversley & california

Last year Dillon was the stand out Player in div1 for me the bloke is class player manager how old is he?

And also a pretty mean guitar player !!

:bolt: