Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hartley witney

Utter rubbish Duncs. Yes the standard is better but there is not this huge gap in class between the 2 divisions. I bet there are as many players in the prem go out the night before as in div 1. And not that many do i bet.

Well thats my opinion and I aint seen much to change it and I have to break the news to you the gulf is huge you and all the others that think it is not are in for a huge surprise if you ever get a chance to play in it(which I doubt)If you think that is utter rubbish go and join the Ellers fans he didn't listen either.

Well thats my opinion and I aint seen much to change it and I have to break the news to you the gulf is huge you and all the others that think it is not are in for a huge surprise if you ever get a chance to play in it(which I doubt)If you think that is utter rubbish go and join the Ellers fans he didn't listen either.

Duncs are you at any game today ?

Duncs totally agree you can hand pick a few players that could easily step up but on the whole the gulf is massive

Yep so prem teams train harder than div 1 sides? Rubbish .

Westfield survived fine in the prem for 20/30 years and im sure when they return they will be fine again just as Hanworth Villa South Park etc etc have been.

Anyway matter of opinion and youve been about in this game a long time so its to be respected.

Yep so prem teams train harder than div 1 sides? Rubbish .

Westfield survived fine in the prem for 20/30 years and im sure when they return they will be fine again just as Hanworth Villa South Park etc etc have been.

Anyway matter of opinion and youve been about in this game a long time so its to be respected.

Well done today and I don't care if you or anyone else likes it or not but the truth is you had better be prepared for a very competitive game week in and week out

Westfield are doing very well, and as long as their ground is up to scratch they could be one of the sides applying for promotion this month?

It was rumored that he had quite a big budget last season maybe that dried up broken promises the normal stuff I no they had a decent team at the beginning of last season but looked a poor side by the end of the season with totally different players could not believe they were the same team. The big centre backs had gone no willo the young left sided player who was decent had gone and also the forwards. The team I saw at the end of the season was not worthy of third place