Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Oscar Pistorius

I've always been a bit dubious of the guy despite his lifelong disability and am not surprised the chickens have finally come home to roost:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2279015/Oscar-Pistorius-denies-murder-Reeva-Steenkamp-say-family-sobs-court.html

There is something not quite right about this.

Oscar and his Girlfriend lived in a gated community, where guns were prominent, so who is to say that one of the guards didn't turn on her?

If he did do it, then he deserves life - but let us see what the evidence against him is. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

I know they are only 'press-reports', and I have seen a couple of TV interviews that suggest he is very much a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde character.

Pistorius showed his true colours when he lost the 200 meters Final at the Olympic Games to Brazilian Alan Oliveira:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2197317/London-2012-Paralympics-Oscar-Pistorius-loses-T44-200-metres-title.html

This case gets more and more interesting by the minute.

One of the investigating detectives is now being charged with SEVEN attempted murders, and yet is still allowed to be 'on the case'

Personally, I have no doubt about who fired the gun, but it'll be interesting to see if the prosecution can prove intent to kill the lady in question, or the jury decide it was an accidental shooting through 'mistaken identity'.

So, apparently he thought someone had broken into his house and therefore shot them as he was scared (not surprising given the level of murders in SA), but the person was in the bathroom. Surely its unlikey that anyone breaking in would spend much time in someone's bathroom, unless of course they are the Andrex Puppy! Surely he would have remembered that his girlfriend stayed the night as no doubt they shared the same bed!

So, apparently he thought someone had broken into his house and therefore shot them as he was scared (not surprising given the level of murders in SA), but the person was in the bathroom. Surely its unlikey that anyone breaking in would spend much time in someone's bathroom, unless of course they are the Andrex Puppy! Surely he would have remembered that his girlfriend stayed the night as no doubt they shared the same bed!

My point, exactly.

I reckon his defence 'brief' is just trying to dirty the water with the jury.

No Jury in SA hence why media etc can comment on the case, its down to a single Judge.

The case is already prejudiced, which helps neither Oscar nor his dead ex-partner.

He will be fine - I have just heard that South Africa have requested the Vicky Pryce jury team to decide on the case.

:D

I was reading one reporters comments regarding the jury in the VP case.

Yes - It was in the Daily Mail ! It was very well written, just about within the bounds of the law. Cleverly questioning the intelligence of the 12 strong and true !

I was reading one reporters comments regarding the jury in the VP case.

Yes - It was in the Daily Mail ! It was very well written, just about within the bounds of the law. Cleverly questioning the intelligence of the 12 strong and true !

They had some intelligence?

They had some intelligence?

That was exactly the reporters point.

The paper listed the various questions they asked of the judge, and printed the judges reply, verbatim.

You could have made a comedy sketch out of it for TV !

Sometimes fact can be stranger than fiction. Could this case be one of those instances, or is Pistorius a cold blooded killer?

No decision on bail yet !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282692/Oscar-Pistorius-bail-hearing-adjourned-judge-speaks-AN-HOUR-giving-decision.html

That was exactly the reporters point.

The paper listed the various questions they asked of the judge, and printed the judges reply, verbatim.

You could have made a comedy sketch out of it for TV !

Have a look for yourself !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282001/Do-need-IQ-TESTS-juries-Vicky-Pryce-trial-exposed-breathtaking-level-ignorance-stupidity.html

Comments on a subpoena, to................