Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek CCL Action 29th Apr - 3rd May

Thursday 2nd May

Brentford V Hanworth Villa @ Hanworth Villa

Middlesex Senior Charity Cup - Semi Final

KO 7.45PM

Adults £ 5.00

Concessions £ 3.00

Come and show your support for "The Help the Heroes" charity

Good little dig jellybean "it is for Epsom " first of all congrats to frimley , Westfield and whoever joins them . For your information it's been an decent season debut for us considering we will finish above numerous teams who are seasoned in this league , our average age us around 22 so we will be a lot better next season

Good little dig jellybean "it is for Epsom " first of all congrats to frimley , Westfield and whoever joins them . For your information it's been an decent season debut for us considering we will finish above numerous teams who are seasoned in this league , our average age us around 22 so we will be a lot better next season

Go back and read the thread again mate and you will see I apologised for my error in saying it was Epsoms last game, It was not a dig at the team, I had actually read the program wrong as it said in the message from the manager it was Epsoms last "home" game. I also said how well Epsom played so if you are taking that as a dig you are wrong my friend. I thought Epsom gave a very good account of themselves and certainly gave the team at the top of the league some serious concerns about getting a result. Don't be paranoid about your team mate, I think they look very good and I sincerely wish them well for next season.

RESULTS

Ash 0-0 Bed (CWUFC are safe)

Farn 3-2 Cove

Bad Lea 0-3 Sth Pk

Warl Res 1-0 RPV Res

Edited by Chris Clapham

Wood 2-0 Horley our report here - http://spiderbee.tripod.com/cwufc/id11.html

On a sad note, Wood have had to concede their last two Suburban League matches due to a lack of player availability.