Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek CCL Action 29th Apr - 3rd May

Seems more that a simple mis-communication, Bedfont turned down the offer of a charitable donation, and have not spoken to or even had the common courtesy to discuss this with GFC.

Totally agree Kroons. This is a decision made (or not) between clubs and people putting opinions as to whose "fault" it may be will almost certainly have no knowledge of the situation as was the case when everyone moaned about Epsom a few months back. Already it has led to a few "opinions" on twitter and they are just the ones I have seen.

It is interesting to note that GFC have announced this on the match day again as was the case back in January for our League Cup tie, despite obviously knowing earlier. I hope they genuinely do "respect" the opposition's decision.

It's Bedfont Sports' call. Leave them to it.

It is not happening.  There will never be an agreement as to whose "fault" it is so lets forget about it.

Pretty obvious its those Ormering boys fault - keep goading BS calling them a "small field near Feltham". I feel for all those GFCTV subscribers - forked out their £2.99 for April and now only will have had 15 matches for their money rather than 16. Shocking value  ;)

Totally agree Kroons. This is a decision made (or not) between clubs and people putting opinions as to whose "fault" it may be will almost certainly have no knowledge of the situation as was the case when everyone moaned about Epsom a few months back. Already it has led to a few "opinions" on twitter and they are just the ones I have seen.

It is interesting to note that GFC have announced this on the match day again as was the case back in January for our League Cup tie, despite obviously knowing earlier. I hope they genuinely do "respect" the opposition's decision.

It's Bedfont Sports' call. Leave them to it.

The only reason that it was left to today, is because GFC have been trying to contact them to negotiate hoping that they would reconsider, just a bit of a shame for us not to be able to watch the last away game, I understand its Bedfonts call, I just dont understand the motive behind their decision.

its never guernseys fault though is it, jesus im all for what your doing but im sure you live in a bubble sometimes theres a lot of unanswered questions but are they all gonna be answered on the day of the game ..........simply no, ive been told there has been no communication from guernsey since the last postponement which in my book is just a simple miss communication error not some big scandal can we leave it there now cheers

Makes for some interesting  'conspiracy theories',  though !!

:ph34r:

Great poster - wrong date!

That's my fault!!!!! I've been designing stuff like a maniac for the clubs last few games as well as a sponsorship brochure and new programme for Knaphill. Sorry for the confusion folks!

ormering.com are reporting that the match may yet be shown...

ormering.com are reporting that the match may yet be shown...

HKP do you have link as I can’t see anything about it on the ormering.com site ?

HKP do you have link as I can’t see anything about it on the ormering.com site ?

it was just on their twitter feed, @ormering