Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 6th May

Great footage TRS, that was the first time I've seen Croydon this year and I have to say they blew me away. I thought the little 7 in midfield was superb. There the one club this season that have made Staines look average. A Shane for the Lammas boys to end on that note but they can be proud of the season they've had since the new management have arrived, think it was defeats in all comps since November someone said. Look forward to next season now. Have a great summer!!

Pic from yesterday's GFc match, do you think it crossed the line?

54t1k.jpg

Visit to Specsavers needed for the officials...

Ellers I watched,and was vocal,on a lot of your games at the start of the season and in hindsight I have nothing but sympathy for you.You clearly had good players there(Egham are testament to that)but for whatever reason they simply did not want to play for you.

Anyway,it appears rather unfortunately that Knaphill are going for another horrific season next year. It seemed all was not well when joint manager Kevin Bailey stepped down but yesterday I hear that Ruggles will be continuing with Matt Baker as number 2.This is a laughable and embarrassing attempt to re-sign Baker and one that is set for failure.The pair will not see Christmas through and Knaphill will then likely lose Baker the player too.The chairman seems a nice enough bloke but he and/or the board are trying to ruin a club that for a few seasons were genuine contenders.I can only imagine Ruggles has some hold over the club as it appears weekly I hear of him whoring himself out to other sides,not exactly the loyalty you would hope for from a manager. 

Interesting comments but I am not sure what Eversley will make of it !!!

Cannot believe Dorking have finished bottom, so another season in Division 1 which is a travesty for the club. I believe Dorking Wanderers finished in the bottom 3 also, but i suppose may survive if 2 go up from Sussex Div 1. If so they will be the senior club in Dorking next season. A sobering thought for all at Meadowbank.

Shame that Dorking's new 'Senior Club's' ground is not in Dorking, but in fact Westhumble.  Far too far for me to walk !