Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manager merry go round

Is Webby going to do player manager next season 4-5-1? I think he will do well, good player, good communicator and has plenty of player contacts at this level.

If this is the case and he has a top half of the table budget then I think good football will played at Camberley next season.

Good luck Dale Top Man.

Well krooner I'm very good mates with your captain/player manager next season if ya fancy piping up a bit more.

If that is the case he will know I like to pipe up quite a bit :)

didnt even know we had a change of manager for next season :)

If Dale is assisting Dan then I will be very happy with that.  Yes I know we didnt have the best season last season but I thought Dan did a decent job in difficult circumstances and I think if Dale is now part of the mamagement team that is a big positive.  For me Dale has a real passion for football and I know he would like to take the first steps on the managerial ladder and would be very happy for that place to be Krooner Park.  IMHO opinion he is someone who could well move up the leagues.

Am I allowed to pipe up and say tht 451 ;)

That's fine :) Dale will be a top manager/ coach in years to come. Like you said his passion for football is exceptional. I think he will pull in good players.

Thanks mate :)