Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manager merry go round

All happening in the league above - seems former Combined Counties managers are doing well and landing some decent jobs.

Bakes and Unders have secured the Slough Town job which must have been a highly sought after job. Congrats too the both of them

Are there any other managers coming and going that anyone knows of ?  

Then we'll have the players merry go-around especially around the Hartley W., Farnham, Camberley, Badshot Lea, Frimley, Cove, etc., etc., area........depends whos splashing the cash...  I guess... ;) 

Great achievement by Bakes and Unders, they put together a great side last year on limited funds, excited to see what they can build with a bit with help.

Think your find BG that the player merry go way is already in full force!

The player merry-go-round is already in full force Tommo, please pray tell whos going where then ?

What club you at Tommo this season ?

Well had full intentions to stay at Thatcham with Tarrsy, but being moved across into South West has made that not possible. Work and family has to come first.

So currently have no plans this season as yet.

I've only moved from Sandhurst to Thatcham Krooner...give a lad a break :-) surely that's progression.

Dunno if that's a bite or not....?

And DT to Guildford City.

Good Luck to them all at their new clubs.

Thanks Krooner, we at Guildford City are excited at the prospect of Deano building us a team. Don't underestimate CCL Prem managers and players, most Clubs in the top 6 would do just fine in step 4.

Really hoping your boys at Cambo can get up there with us, we miss playing you. Yes we have Godalming but its not the same, they are so polite.

Well had full intentions to stay at Thatcham with Tarrsy, but being moved across into South West has made that not possible. Work and family has to come first.

So currently have no plans this season as yet.

I've only moved from Sandhurst to Thatcham Krooner...give a lad a break :-) surely that's progression.

Dunno if that's a bite or not....?

No bite mate :)

Bad Guy, the Merry Go Round as you say will be interesting I agree, but what will be more interesting is which of those clubs you mentioned will apply for promotion to South & South West? What a negative for all!! Good luck to anyone brave enough to commit. FA need to look at this.

Bad Guy, the Merry Go Round as you say will be interesting I agree, but what will be more interesting is which of those clubs you mentioned will apply for promotion to South & South West? What a negative for all!! Good luck to anyone brave enough to commit. FA need to look at this.

Badshot Lea !  ;)  Yeah good point ITK but surely not all CCL clubs would be submitted to Evo Stik South & South West as it ''should'' be regionalised for example Hanworth Villa say, where would they go to Ryman ? It is interesting tho'  and agree the FA need to address this. 

Moving up from the CCL is a big test in character for a lot of players. Irrelevant to what league the club goes to. All players dream of playing at a high standard, as the standard increases so does the travelling. Which is why a lot of players tend to knock around the CCL level

I also see a former Coach of a CCL club has moved to Hampton via Chertsey and has been replaced by a regular poster on here.

Agreed. What I guess I am saying is, if you knew beforehand that a promotion from CCL would mean South & South West football, would you apply in the first place. I think not.... Really seriously needs to be looked at. Lucky for Egham they were ok from a geographic point.