Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It's Getting Near That Time Of The Year Again

Ooops!  

I watched the promotional video OK.  Very 'clunky', though.

I've never participated in FM games  -  Maybe I should !

If you ever need any hints/tips, John, please let me know.

Usually about two weeks after each FM game release, an edited file which allows you to play as teams as far as Step 5 is released.  With a bit of editing, you could take Dorking to the Premier League!

If you ever need any hints/tips, John, please let me know.

Usually about two weeks after each FM game release, an edited file which allows you to play as teams as far as Step 5 is released.  With a bit of editing, you could take Dorking to the Premier League!

After those pink pigs have finished flying over my garden, I'm SURE I'll be able to stop laughing !!!!

:lol:

Well John, I did play as Dorking in FM13 after getting the edited file which allows you to play as Step 5 clubs.

Promoted in the first season, and now in my third season we're 9th in the Ryman D1 South.

Proudest moment was hosting Woking in the FA Cup 1st Round... losing 1-5 :(!

Maybe now a time to move to Dorking in leafy Surrey, for a full time proper role then, Adam !!!

:ph34r:

Well I would definitely like to get involved as a Chairman/Manager/Chief Scout of a club one day, John.  Never say never!

I would need to do my FA badges first though.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam or is it Zippy.Think you are well qualified to get an F.A.badge,in fact I already thought you had them.What you know about Football,has the initials F.A.

I beg to differ, Peter.

He's already found DFC one useful player !!!

Adam or is it Zippy.Think you are well qualified to get an F.A.badge,in fact I already thought you had them.What you know about Football,has the initials F.A.

Charming as always

Smudge (or is it Chubby Brown) ;)

Why not take your own advice, and run for a position at the Combined Counties office.  You are always so critical of people there when your Grand Son is sent off, or when you don't agree with how Mr. Constable does things you mouth off about how it's a tragedy and the country has gone to the dogs.

If you think you can do better, then get off your hiney and DO SOMETHING.  I have tried to make a difference by coaching youngsters that society has given up on - I have shown them that their lives can be more than crime, drink, prostitution (yes, this applies to men and boys as well) and a cycle of decline and death.  That is why I think the UKFF work is good - it gives players a chance, without which they may fall into a life of crime as not all of them will have GCSE's/A Levels/NVQ's or just the general intelligence needed to function in society.  Sport and Music can do a lot to help children out of the poverty trap,and soon I want to launch my own Sport and Music Academy for disadvantaged youngsters.  

In life, there are those that amble along and those that stand up and make a difference.  I take the words of Wales striker Robert Earnshaw to heart 'leave the world a better place than when you found it.'

Zippy,think you have  very twisted Mind thoughts.How highly you talk of the people,you claim to help,is mindboggling.Crime,Drink,Prostitution,death,General Intelligence,poverty trap.Then you add in GCSE's,A, Levels,NVQ's,of course every one has these.Going to contact Call Me Dave and request he nominates you for a Knighthood. 

Smudge, I don't wish to be rude, but the day you can at least make a sensible contribution to a thread instead of belittling those that stand up to you is the day I show my @rse in the Vatican.

That's a laugh, Smudge.

When you get called out for defending Terry after he's been sent off, YOU are the one who cries foul and says that the Combined Counties management are a farce.

Anyway, glad (in a way) you replied - a wager for you and your sidekick Royston Vasey of Hook.

A Combined Counties League XI v UK Football Finder Elite Squad game in November at Godalming Town FC in aid of Children In Need 2013.

I will pay for the pitch hire (already emailed Godalming about the cost) and the cup, and also do the advertising.  You and Chubby are the management team for the Combined Counties team - your choice of 22 players from the two leagues.  

If the Combined Counties side win, I'll pipe down a bit, but if UKFF win then you will admit that I at least know something about the game and we can put differences behind us.  

If you can sort out players, kit and officials and they can get to Godalming on one of the dates they give me, then what do you say?  Game on?

Archived