Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 24th Fixtures/Results

Ha cheers TSF! Great hospitality by the way. Odaine smith (2) and jimmy butler!! Who's the guy asking for autographs there, he made my day. Scary thing was he knew a lot about me!!! All the best for the year mate.

South Kilburn: 2

Sandhurst Tn: 3

Sandhurst playing some really good stuff today took their goals well, especially when playing on a terrible pitch. Good match, nightmare journey both their & back!!

Alton Town 2 Horley Town 1

Yet again a very poor side and performance with no players from last season playing today and it showed. Went one nil up but then the keeper dropped the ball into his own net to make it one one at half time. With ten left Alton scored number two and it was all over. We did save a Alton penalty in the last minute but second half we never had a shot on goal. Think one of the relegation places has been decided already Us! Oh and the referee was fine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HORLEYFC short video

http://www.horleytownfc.btck.co.uk/ Some photo's of todays game.

Edited by Carthorse

I am not sure what relevance the referee's  performance had to do with the way the scoring went at the Frimley Green v Farnham game Krooner?

If you are wanting to ask the question did the referee's 'strange' performance effect the result then the answer would be no.

You may be better off in future addressing the quote in isolation then maybe adding something like....

'On a side note, Farnham really should not have let a 3-1 lead slip out of their fingers'

Just trying to help for future post mate. 

Cheers Fleet of Foot.  Comments duly noted and taken on board.

Chat to Ace though and I am sure he will help you understand my post :)

Spelly 2 eversley 2

Eversley 1 up at ht and on top. Had chances to get further ahead but failed to. Spelly came out a different team second half and within 10 mins had turned it round with 2 well worked goals. Eversley then hit back with baker. Last 20 mins was end to end .spelly had a good pen shout turned down and we missed a one on one but no more goals added.

Can see div 1 being really open this season.Staines, spelthorne and Worcester park out the way for us. all been good sides that will win far more than they lose this year

Spelly 2 eversley 2

Eversley 1 up at ht and on top. Had chances to get further ahead but failed to. Spelly came out a different team second half and within 10 mins had turned it round with 2 well worked goals. Eversley then hit back with baker. Last 20 mins was end to end .spelly had a good pen shout turned down and we missed a one on one but no more goals added.

Can see div 1 being really open this season.Staines, spelthorne and Worcester park out the way for us. all been good sides that will win far more than they lose this year

That's the Baker who's gone to Westfield, yes? :)

I know we are struggling, but so much hate for Dorking !!! Wow this is gonna be hard to win people over but hey I will keep trying in the face of so much criticism and if, and I know it's a big if, success will be all the more sweeter.

No hate from me, only sorrow. Unfortunately the club seems to have been on a downward spiral for a while now, so I appreciate the current management has a tough job to turn things around.

I know we are struggling, but so much hate for Dorking !!! Wow this is gonna be hard to win people over but hey I will keep trying in the face of so much criticism and if, and I know it's a big if, success will be all the more sweeter.

Don't think you can class the posts on this thread as 'hatred' .....I personally am just surprised to see a team relegated from the Prem struggling so badly in Div 1. No wins from 4 league games is very poor.

Cheers Fleet of Foot.  Comments duly noted and taken on board.

Chat to Ace though and I am sure he will help you understand my post :)

Thanks for getting back to me Krooner.

Much appreciated.

I like a man who can take constructive criticism.

I have sent Ace a private message asking me to give me his full breakdown on your post.

Thanks for getting back to me Krooner.

Much appreciated.

I like a man who can take constructive criticism.

I have sent Ace a private message asking me to give me his full breakdown on your post.

Always have Fleet dear boy.  Always depends on how it is delivered :)

Spelly 2 eversley 2

spot on assessment of the game,good to see both teams trying to win it till the end. a very entertaining match to watch. look forward to the return fixture