Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 24th Fixtures/Results

I like 93rd minute equalisers when they go Windsor's way. How we managed to get a point from the game says more than the actual performance. Our best passing move and movement off the ball of the match resulted with an extremely good finish. Full credit to the officials for allowing time for us to get to the ground before starting the game and also to CWU for an impressive second half performance. To pick up 4 points from two games where, by other accounts, we have not played well bodes well for the future. I am not sure why Wood's Number 8 chose to indicate the score as 1-1 to the Windsor supporters and players as he left the pitch at full time.

Looks like the top of the premier is already taking shape with E & E, Windsor, Park and Villa. Whose going to challenge these four?

Surprisingly poor starts from Cove and Horley who based on last year should be top 6 \ 8 sides.

Carthorse what's happening at Horley - no players from last season, why's that?

Have Cove lost any of their players from last season?

That might be a guy who came down for our fa cup game and enjoyed it. Or our gaffer and you've signed for us!

Very Good, Jeff !

I'm afraid I couldn't make it yesterday and it looks like I might be out of the equation for a while due to eldest GD's wedding coming up and possible urgent medical treatment !

Looks like the top of the premier is already taking shape with E & E, Windsor, Park and Villa. Whose going to challenge these four?

Surprisingly poor starts from Cove and Horley who based on last year should be top 6 \ 8 sides.

Horley lost Manager,Some players ,retired, some gone to SouthPark, some to Dorking Wanders, Some to Horsham only left with Youth and Reserves team players from last season. Tom Windsor stayed but not available this weekend as ex player John Aldred is getting married plus some more not available for tomorrow's game vs Southpark! So god know what side we will have out then!

Carthorse what's happening at Horley - no players from last season, why's that?

Edited by Carthorse