Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are You Hated By The Daily Mail?

Take the test and find out:

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/are-you-hated-by-the-daily-mail/

I'm only loathed by them.

Paul Dacre is scum, I couldn't care less if the rag hates me or not. 

If I saw Dacre lying in the street, in a pool of his own blood I'd be quite happy. I'm sorry, he's so low that is how I feel. I despise him even more than I despise Rhodes and that is saying something.

Paul Dacre has been incredibly stupid, he's had the opposite effect to what he wanted and made himself despised at the same time.

As for me, I was ignored by the Daily Mail until the 5th question, it went quickly downhill from there.

Thankfully I'm hated.

One of my kids buy the Mail on Sunday, so I usually have a read if we go there for dinner.  Although its a dreadful paper, Patrick Collins must be one of the greatest sports journalists ever, and Tom Parker Bowles ghost writer is also very talented.

I hate to admit I take The Mail, though the Saturday & Sunday Mail are generally full of complete rubbish !

Incidently, I turned out as, LOATHED !!

Although I am more right-wing than some, the only Northcliffe Media paper I have bought in the past year is the local Citizen rag (which looks like it was put together by hyperactive toddlers).

I read The Times more these days.

Although I am more right-wing than some, the only Northcliffe Media paper I have bought in the past year is the local Citizen rag (which looks like it was put together by hyperactive toddlers).

I read The Times more these days.

I prefer to get the news from the BBC website because there's hardly any celebrity rubbish on it. I still buy my local rag, but that's only to see if any of my stuff is printed. 

Sometimes the Mail on Sunday gives very comprehensive football results, and then the next week, a really terrible results service.

Archived