Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

banned deck advert - very funny

I suppose some people would find it funny. Completely in-appropriate for this forum of course which is reserved for serious discussion. We do have a Laughter Lounge Forum for this sort of item you know?

It's similar to a sort of playground level humour. A bit like kids getting excited pronouncing Kent as Kunt. Okay for a certain level however as you know, yourself, Rhodesly and I have been trying to promote more cerebral debate on this forum.

Not bad at all Ralph.

It reminds me of this scene from Family Guy:

I don't know what it is,it's the sort of humour I may find funny but it's just the New Zealand aspect of it, the blokes going out of his way to say the word deck completely different to how it should be and after the first couple it becomes increasingly annoying.

If it was a South African product I may of found it funnier as their pronunciation dictates that they say deck a bit like Dick

Personally I'm not a lover of the Dick as others here may be and I just find it a bit Low Brow, that's Sun Reader for you Sun Readers, and would be more suited on the Laughter Forum and not here on the grown up's Current Affairs Discussion Board. I may have mentioned this already.

Archived