Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HONESTY!!!!!

Smudge

i do actually recall you always saying how youd rather have a team of mates like bedfont, like vila an south park oh did you forget that peter.

i think you should look at the bold word in an earlier post

I have always said the above,you forgot Guildford by the way,and there is a reason behind it,a game of Football may end at 4.45pm,but player togetherness as a Team is paramount.Thats why they stay behind longer post match,rather than leave a Clubhouse early,like many do.

Interesting as always gluck_ab.

Just out of interest, why does the refereeing season have to end so early?

Why can't it be at the end of April for example?

It's Damith Bandara.

CCFL has a very good record of providing good referees to level 3.

Charles Breakspear (Now Football League Referee)

Michael Webb (Now Football League Assistant)

Matt Eva

Jon Creswick

I think Colin Lymer, Eammon Smith, Nigel Lugg & Lee Collins also progressed from the CCFL too.

it was a sad day for me aswell believe me had some great times with the club but just think about your last post about me..............that is how i will always be thats what you get from me loyalty an i bring a group of players close knit that want to run through brick walls for his team mates. but without airing my laundry the time had come to leave. look at how many managers have been at the club in the last say 8 years it cant always be a one sided case peter.

Your guess is as good as mine Sean,think I might get behind Lammas,they certainly need it.As for drivel lets dissect the post.

1.Tony Jeffercoate,is ONE of the Nicest people you could ever meet.

2.Assessors do hold Referees back from promotion.

3.Clubs do mark Refs down,if they lose to a decision, they did not agree with.HUMAN NATURE.

4.I do have good friends at South Park,as I do at many other CCL Clubs.

5.Bedfont Sports have only lost 1 game in 10 when I have been in attendance,3-0 at Camberley.

Then lets dissect Lazy Sods post,a faceless individual,who does not know if he met me or did not,but slates me never the less.Hang on is that not a picture of me in the left hand corner of this very post.The funny thing is he posts on another thread,how good the Ref was at the Windsor v Cove game,but not a dicky bird about the awful Ref in charge of the game the week before,HYPOCRITE.

Finally,Sean it must be breaking the Hearts of the Ex Bedfont Sports boys,now at Lammas.Seeing a team that was left with 12 points,when you all left,bit by bit getting out of THE MIRE.Whilst Lammas have gone in the other direction.The difference being unity in one team,16 lads who want to play for their shirt,under an excellent Manager.The other a disjointed group of mates.

Believe it or not, I do not spend day after day on here reading everything that is posted. Plus I have better things to do than post myopic opinions on games I have seen.

What is there to say about the referee at the Windsor vs Bedfont Sports fixture apart from him having a basic inability to keep up with play. One decision that he made which involved two players going all out for the ball went against BS and you sadly and predictably lost the plot. I still stand by my comment elsewhere that your behaviour in confronting the referee immediately after the game while he was on his way to the changing rooms was deplorable. I hope that you were proud of yourself for that. Being labelled as a hypocrite by you is priceless and a label I am extremely proud of. 

Sean still is everyone of those words you described him as, Loyal, Comitted, generous and a leader of men. Nothing has changed. He's also helped me a lot this season and giving me advice and teaching me better ways of being a captain. I have no doubt he will become and fantastic coach or manager soon.

Thanks for that  very kind invite Rother,I will put it in my very busy diary.However I did announce on this Forum,that I was attending the Windsor v Bedfont Sports game,were you on Holiday by any chance.As for seeking you out,that is not my style,although my dear departed Dad,always told me NEVER SPEAK TO STRANGERS,good advice I am sure you would agree.

You called Windsorians faceless. I have offered a chance to meet, shake hands and chew the cud.

Up to you whether you take me up on it but bit rich calling us faceless if you're not prepared to make an effort yourself.

Interesting as always gluck_ab.

Just out of interest, why does the refereeing season have to end so early?

Why can't it be at the end of April for example?

E&E Rich

The referee marking season is from 01 March in one year to 28 February in the next year which overlaps the playing season (August - April). This allows those referees selected for promotion at their respective level to commence the next season at the start of the playing season - there is administrative action to be completed as numbers required at each level are identified and that requires sufficient time to complete. Those selected for promotion are normally informed in late April / early May. For instance, new L4s have to be allocated to Supply Leagues whereas L3s are pooled and are appointed on a wider basis according to local / regional Contributory Leagues. In the interim, from 01 March to the close of the playing season, referees continue officiating at their existing level.

E&E Rich

The referee marking season is from 01 March in one year to 28 February in the next year which overlaps the playing season (August - April). This allows those referees selected for promotion at their respective level to commence their next season at the start of the playing season - there is administrative action to be completed as numbers required at each level are identified and that requires sufficient time to complete. Those selected for promotion are normally informed in late April / early May. For instance, new L4s have to be allocated to Supply Leagues whereas L3s are pooled and are appointed to games on a wider basis according to local / regional Contributory Leagues. In the interim, from 01 March to the close of the playing season, referees continue officiating at their existing level.