Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ash Trees 0 Rebels 5

Swifty

Hugely disappointing.

Slough Town were definitely the best organised team I've seen us play this season, and I have no complaints about the result. That was the worst start I can remember in my years of watching the lads, three down after seven minutes and looking like achieving a new record club defeat. Luckily, we found some spirit and saw the rest of the half out well. We tried hard after the break and the effort was there to see, but we had just one shot in the entire match and Slough glided through the game.

Still in our hands, though. Three more games left to overtake at least one of the other strugglers. We CAN still do it. Some don't agree or want to agree, but it could all go down to goal difference, so every goal scored or conceded is crucial. Concentration and belief, lads. Just over four-and-a-half hours' determination needed.

Always going to be a tough game for Ashford Town today. North Greenford United beat Chertsey Town today im told. Going down to the wire me thinks.

Archived