Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 3rd May - Results

don't know what you are trying to say,are you blaming Stuart for those losses, i've been to most of

the games and you could count on 1 hand any serious feck ups, he is a very very good keeper and should play every week if available imo

Morning, I'm not one to air dirty laundry on public forums but would just like to set the record straight and give my side. I didn't leave frimley in a tantrum I told the manager I would be finishing the season early after not enjoying my football for the last few weeks and seems as he had a replacement keeper would leave them with no goalkeeper issues. Unfortuanately my replacement was away Saturday which left them short. Arguably we had conceded too many goals of late but playing Epsom and Windsor barely being able to raise a squad of regular first team players could of been a responsible factor for that aswell due to injuries and players other commitments. There are many things I could blame for results including myself on occasions but I don't believe a mid table finish for a first season in the prem is too bad. After leaving I signed for camberley reserves who were short of players by playing outfield for their remaining 3 games and to play a bit of enjoyable fun football with no pressure and to help Andy north whose a good friend and if anything gave me my opportunity at 17 in senior football. Being accused of slagging the club off is a false accusation as anything I've said has been nothing short of the truth. I'm not bitter about being rested as no players too big for a team or to be benched but believe there is correct ways to do it and the way mine was handled was incorrect but that's between me and the manager whose opinions differed but that's football and not everyone is going to agree all of the time. Anyway what will be will be and I wish them all the luck next year with very fond memories of the club. Anyone who knows me will know I'm not the sort of person to leave on bad terms and think I'm being portrayed as a the villain when people know little about the full story and there's always 2 sides. Anyway now going to enjoy a summer of world club football and trying to 'grow up' as it was put by BigSteve earlier .

Have a nice summer gents.

Stuart