Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 3rd May - Results

Playing the champions who score for fun..."I know, I'll stick my elbow in the face of my opponent when the ball is a long way away, but the lino isn't."

Congratulations Winsdor FC for making sure in this nowt to play for game that people harbouring the notion that footballers ain't the sharpest tools in the box need not have to look hard for cast iron proof!

Surely even the grumpy Windsorites wouldn't try to defend the indefensible?

Edited by thevoiceofreason

Playing the champions who score for fun..."I know, I'll stick my elbow in the face of my opponent when the ball is a long way away, but the lino isn't."

Congratulations Winsdor FC for making sure in this nowt to play for game that people harbouring the notion that footballers ain't the sharpest tools in the box need not have to look hard for cast iron proof!

What do yo expect from our kind of football,who have you played for cos all the teams i played for had at least 4or 5 nutters who would intimidate the opposition and do far worse than wave an arm in someones face 

What do yo expect from our kind of football,who have you played for cos all the teams i played for had at least 4or 5 nutters who would intimidate the opposition and do far worse than wave an arm in someones face 

...and when you need someone to try to defend the indefensible, I guess it's handy to have a go-to certainty. Sorry, I didn't realise thuggery in a dead and meaningless game was something to dismiss...I guess I lack the depth of 'understanding' to do so...thankfully.

...and when you need someone to try to defend the indefensible, I guess it's handy to have a go-to certainty. Sorry, I didn't realise thuggery in a dead and meaningless game was something to dismiss...I guess I lack the depth of 'understanding' to do so...thankfully.

English please.........only joking voicey just a bit of banter,that means having a laugh in our language your worship.

Didn't go so can't comment but Mendy hadn't played for the club before. Not the most auspicious debut by the sound of it. (I assume he's the Mendy who has been at Slough and Maidenhead in the recent past so used to playing at a higher level...)

Westfield 3-0 Epsom & Ewell

Even first half with us looking the more likely.

Once we scored second half it was never in doubt and as usual we played some great stuff at times. Very friendly visitors and good to see a club with lots of parents and friends attending etc.

Well, I was there and there is no defence for what he did. As for it being a meaningless end of season game, I agree and disagree. Had Windsor won, we would have been the only team this season to have beaten South Park home AND away. 

AS for the rest of the game, SP were big, strong and very well organised and disciplined. It is easy to see why they have been so impressive this season. Windsor gave it everything especially having gone down to ten men so early on. From a completely biased perspective, I think a draw would not have been out of place but I doubt that SP were playing at their best.

Ref Watch? Dealt with what he had to in a quiet, calm and efficient manner.

All it leaves me to do is wish SP the best of luck next season - hopefully for them in the Ryman League. They will do well next season. They are strong and well disciplined and know each others' game inside out. Great burger and chips as well.

Frimley Green 1 Wembley 1 a very good game and maybe the visitors should of taken all 3 points,the Frimley asisstant manager played in goal and had a very good game denying Wembley quite a few times with some very good saves,Bates in midfeild had a very good game and shows that a lot of players give up much to early,Dan Simmonds scored a wonder goal for Frimley but Wembley scored a deserved leveller shortly after,good entertainment and now we have to all go shopping and sh1t lol

Please tell me it wasn't Lynchie in goal Duncs !!!

That may have been Bates last ever CCL game.  Hoping he doesn't hang up those boots just yet.

Well, I was there and there is no defence for what he did. As for it being a meaningless end of season game, I agree and disagree. Had Windsor won, we would have been the only team this season to have beaten South Park home AND away. 

AS for the rest of the game, SP were big, strong and very well organised and disciplined. It is easy to see why they have been so impressive this season. Windsor gave it everything especially having gone down to ten men so early on. From a completely biased perspective, I think a draw would not have been out of place but I doubt that SP were playing at their best.

Ref Watch? Dealt with what he had to in a quiet, calm and efficient manner.

All it leaves me to do is wish SP the best of luck next season - hopefully for them in the Ryman League. They will do well next season. They are strong and well disciplined and know each others' game inside out. Great burger and chips as well.

Point taken about the reference to meaningless, I meant in a mathematical sense! Agree totally re the ref...and the lino's good natured and constructive response to the inquisitions he got from spectators nearby was amusing, informative and, in my view, well judged.

Please tell me it wasn't Lynchie in goal Duncs !!!

That may have been Bates last ever CCL game.  Hoping he doesn't hang up those boots just yet.

yes mate that was the goalkeepers name why does he want to manage when he can play i will never understand why players stop playing and go into management so early,Bates was quality and also aggressive i love that in a player,he will be missed on the Park by Wembley thats for sure.

The story Ive heard is that Stuart Norman was rested for a game against bottom of the league after conceding 13 goals in his last 3 games and had another tantrum....refused to play reserve football at FGFC. Told the gaffer he needed a break from football, then slagged the club off before playing for Camberley on pitch. 

Will be a decent keeper when he grows up.....

wether its true or not that is the same story that i have heard,don't think he is any different to all footballers who want to play every game,the thing is every player will react differently when they are rested me personally i play my best team every week regardless 

wether its true or not that is the same story that i have heard,don't think he is any different to all footballers who want to play every game,the thing is every player will react differently when they are rested me personally i play my best team every week regardless 

FGFC won every game when Stuart Norman was rested.