Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Lets get ready to rumble folks, here's the betting and I think we finally have a fighting chance this year with the sexy Molly Smitten-Downes:

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/eurovision/winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqFMrS09ic

Think I'll give it a miss....

..........as I did last year, and the year before that, and the year before.........................

It's all fixed by the eastern bloc countries now, anyway !

We are seen as the 'Fascists of the West'

Anyone who watches it is either a single woman or a c***

or possibly both, EU !!

I understand Sir Terry Wogan doesn't commentate anymore.

I must admit, when I DID watch it, it was mainly for his witty comments.

The Austrian entry is interesting folks, Conchita Wurst, 'Rise Like A Phoenix', check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP1DF-_PfwU

So who saw the extravaganza then, she, sorry, he was always going to win wasn't she, sorry, he, Austria hadn't won the contest since 1966 when Sandy Shaw won it the following year (1967) in Vienna with 'Puppet On A String' which only seems like yesterday

I can't see UK ever winning again unless they change the points system and the way voting is done. As usual, the majority of times we got points it was less than 4. A total of 40 compared to the winner getting nearly 300 says it all.

In addition, this is the first year where I thought the UK voting was a shambles. It normally runs similarly to what I think in terms of who gets 12, 10, 8 pts, but not this year. This suggests the audience is changing a bit.

I flicked over from time to time at the end. just to check on scoring progress.

Nice to see that 'political voting' in some of the eastern european countries is alive and well.

I agree Austria's song was pretty good, but then, it was the only one I actually heard.

A man in a dress with a beard !  Wots all that about !  The beard might be real, but I can assure you the hair wasn't.

Nice to see that 'political voting' in some of the eastern european countries is alive and well.

I noticed that a number of the Eastern European Countries gave Austria votes including the Ukraine, that was surprising. Molly Smitten-Downes didn't really do our song justice did she and came across as a bit aloof when she was interviewed as well as ungrateful when given a cake

Just eat the Snickers Dan, you turn into a right f**king diva when you're hungry....

attachicon.gifSnickers.jpg

PRICELESS, Hookey !!!

:rolleyes:

Who saw Conchita Wurst on the Graham Norton Show on Friday night, she, sorry, he comes across as quite un-assuming and a nice person deserving of sudden fame and fortune

Who saw Conchita Wurst on the Graham Norton Show on Friday night, she, sorry, he comes across as quite un-assuming and a nice person deserving of sudden fame and fortune

Whatever floats your boat !

Archived