Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

maidstone are worried

dannyriding

After going to watch your average (and yes average is suitable after a mishit cross and a grifted goal in the first half) performance against Wimbledon, I for one am certainly not worried about you next season. I'm more looking forward in playing you next season.

I can't help but notice the shear arrogance Margate fans are showing about winning the league - there's even posters in Margate high street stating how you're going to be promoted. Even Wealdstone, the most arrogant and horrible of them all (sorry N33Stone), weren't so cocky about winning the league.

I really hope you struggle next season, but at the same time I hope you do well to make it an enjoyable season.

See you next season.

After going to watch your average (and yes average is suitable after a mishit cross and a grifted goal in the first half) performance against Wimbledon, I for one am certainly not worried about you next season. I'm more looking forward in playing you next season.

I can't help but notice the shear arrogance Margate fans are showing about winning the league - there's even posters in Margate high street stating how you're going to be promoted. Even Wealdstone, the most arrogant and horrible of them all (sorry N33Stone), weren't so cocky about winning the league.

I really hope you struggle next season, but at the same time I hope you do well to make it an enjoyable season.

See you next season.

not to sure how you can judge a 'new'ish team' on one performance to be honest but respect your views (we are all entitled to them) 

See you next season.

so you thought we were lucky to beat AFC Wimbledon............ what game did you watch and in what world do you belong to where we were not the better team against ............ errr league two AFC Wimbledon...... if and when you are capable of a sensible comment in a non-league capacity then maybe your views maybe considered as just - until then join your own forum cos your boring the crap out of this one.

Interesting. I am struggling to find the part where I said you were lucky to beat 'league 2 side' Wimbledon - an assumption I presume.

I merely said that I am not worried about you next season and the impression you are trying to give me is that you want me to fear Margate. I don't. If it's any consolation, Maidstone beat 'League 2 side' Dagenham and Redbridge, but who really cares about pre-season.

I find it laughable that after on post I have made your forum boring - that is record breaking by any standards. I guess that because I'm not accepting the fact Margate will 'run-a-way' with the league next season, I am boring.

Interesting. I am struggling to find the part where I said you were lucky to beat 'league 2 side' Wimbledon - an assumption I presume.

I merely said that I am not worried about you next season and the impression you are trying to give me is that you want me to fear Margate. I don't. If it's any consolation, Maidstone beat 'League 2 side' Dagenham and Redbridge, but who really cares about pre-season.

I find it laughable that after on post I have made your forum boring - that is record breaking by any standards. I guess that because I'm not accepting the fact Margate will 'run-a-way' with the league next season, I am boring.

yep

I feel Wasn't the best Wimbledon side , if we played them in a month sure would be different , but margate were by far the better side and dominated in midfield, played from the back and created on top of the goals a good 2/3 other chances .... So much better than last year.

Trigger your comments are misfired and in the wrong direction...

I feel Wasn't the best Wimbledon side , if we played them in a month sure would be different , but margate were by far the better side and dominated in midfield, played from the back and created on top of the goals a good 2/3 other chances .... So much better than last year.

Trigger your comments are misfired and in the wrong direction...

triggers comments are bitter and if and I use the word IF loosely we dont beat Maidstone then good luck to them..... I treat people with one sided opinions with about as much respect as I do with the lying bar steward politicians in power now................. nuff said

Whatever this interloper has to say the fact is we have quality players in all positions, and will be a far better team than last season, whether that will be good enough we cant say yet. I was very impressed yesterday, and its great that there is a sense of positivity around the ground. There is certainly a great deal more professionalism in the administrative side of things, with a second bar area and burger van. Wassamer was excellent all afternoon in his best position at Centre Half and all of the new boys played well. As far as Maidstone are concerned, who cares ! If we are good enough we will succeed and I have a funny feeling that with a fair wind we will be there or thereabouts when it matters.

certain people come on the MFC forum say a few thing's to fire up a reaction then go back on their forum to generate more discussion that's all.....go on the Maidstone forum and guess who posted yesterday.....surprise, surprise it's Tigger or Trigger    

Good performance,nice flowing football (on the ground) and plenty of running.

Players looked fit and am full of hope,without getting too carried away with things at this early stage,that this season will be a successful one judging by that showing.

Things can only improve from that too.

Edited by Cookie

Good performance,nice flowing football (on the ground) and plenty of running.

Players looked fit and am full of hope,without getting too carried away with things at this early stage,that this season will be a successful one judging by that showing.

Things can only improve from that too.

totally agree don't care who we play a wins a win which can only bring confidence and belief to the team and fans alike,   only downside was the difficulty to park.....but can live with that if the crowds like yesterday and better return next season, will have to arrive a bit earlier me thinks    

See you next season.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Margate's first came from a mishit cross much like Tom Pett's goal against us last season. Their second goal was an absolute gift after the Wimbledon decided to turn the Margate player in his own 6 yard box. Their third goal, was a good build up play I have to admit. Wouldn't say Margate dominated, just took their chances. Matt Tubbs of Wimbledon should have bagged himself a hattrick but couldn't hit the target once. It seems margate are very weak when it comes to set pieces when it doesn't fall to their tall fella at the back (Wassamer is it)?"

lol from twiigy

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Margate's first came from a mishit cross much like Tom Pett's goal against us last season. Their second goal was an absolute gift after the Wimbledon decided to turn the Margate player in his own 6 yard box. Their third goal, was a good build up play I have to admit. Wouldn't say Margate dominated, just took their chances. Matt Tubbs of Wimbledon should have bagged himself a hattrick but couldn't hit the target once. It seems margate are very weak when it comes to set pieces when it doesn't fall to their tall fella at the back (Wassamer is it)?"

lol from twiigy

Boring.