Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blue Mondays

BuzzyBee

Looks like it’s Monday night football at New Lodge according to the fixtures released today. Recall some discussions about this with Craig towards the back end of last season, but have I missed a club announcement that we’ve changed our mid-week match day from Tuesday? Hope our home Monday’s don’t clash with that little team from Melbourne Park ;)    

I would have been well pissed off if i had purchased my season ticket, and then found out on Twitter that midweek games were moved to Mondays.

Communication sucks

Buy a ticket and watch the England game in the clubhouse, simples.

Its a good decision to try out Monday nights. With so much football on the TV on a Tuesday night it has a rabbit and headlight effect on the footballing public. Cut it out and try something different.

I've never understood why leagues issue fixtures that clash with England. It is stunningly short sighted. England is for everyone, even for those that follow the non-premiership clubs. Just when I thought there was some common sense shown on the fixtures!

Never mind England or The Champions League, the truth of the matter is that the club couldn't handle the competitionfrom "The Retro Quiz" every Tuesday at the Inn On The Green ! ;)

I wondered if you'd pop up with that Neil. Looks like a plan

Archived