Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Meet the players on Thursday

I had intended to go to a similar event on Thursday at St Mary's Stadium, Southampton.

However, got a call this afternoon saying that neither of the players remaining were able to be there, as some Argentinian guy was meeting them.

Dan - not sure about the odds on Saints going down. They certainly know how to p*** off the fans AFTER selling season tickets.

Rest assured, it ain't over till the fat girl (KL) sings.

Saints going down!

Me thinks not, three promoted teams must be favorites to drop

As for selling their best players, if their contracts were nearly up, it's sell now or get nothing later

Getting back to the theme of the post Meeting the players

The evening was a success, the new players were introduced to the committee and supporters by Ben .

The special prices at the bar were appreciated.

Thanks to the bar's promotional offer, I now realise how good 'light and bitter' tastes. I might have another before the game tomorrow!

Interesting to see which players have remained from last season with the view of unfinished business, which players have returned to the club, and which have decided to try elsewhere. Thanks to those from last campaign who’ve nailed their colours to our mast, and best of luck to our new lads.

The camaraderie within the squad looks good at this early stage, and that’s half the battle done. It’s going to be a very tough division – I reckon there are four or five other teams in with a good shout for the sole promotion place – and we can’t take anything for granted, confidence rather than arrogance, but we have every chance with this group of players.

Last season our downfall was that we were missing too many chances, let's hope we can convert the chances this term and we should be pressing for top spot.

Not an easy division to win promotion, with only one team going up

Archived