Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Police search Sir Cliff Richards Home for evidence of historical sex abuse

Cant stand the man, but believe this kind of investigation should remain anonymous until possible charges are made. 

The relationship between the Plod and the Media needs to be investigated when these raids take place.

Remember the Harry Rednapp raid - they scared the living daylights out of his Missus and didn't even get a conviction of Rosie the dog. If we believe in innocent until proven guilty, these tip offs to the Media have got to stop

The relationship between the Plod and the Media needs to be investigated when these raids take place.

Remember the Harry Rednapp raid - they scared the living daylights out of his Missus and didn't even get a conviction of Rosie the dog. If we believe in innocent until proven guilty, these tip offs to the Media have got to stop

Completely agree, grossly unfair.

Rosie only escaped justice because she shagged one of the police dogs. 

Nothing new in this investigation.

I tipped it on this forum a few weeks ago.

Obviously a police tip-off as far as the press getting involved, but then again, there wasn't any-one in the pent-house flat to get 'frightened', a la Mrs Redknapp.  I don't really have any views one way or the other as far as the reporting is concerned.

HOWEVER  -  This might develop into another VERY interesting case to watch with interest.

Cant stand the man, but believe this kind of investigation should remain anonymous until possible charges are made. 

As it seems the police have received many more potential leads thanks to the publicity, on reflection maybe plod got it right and I was wrong.

As the saying goes,there's no smoke without fire,although we all know this is just a saying and often a wrong one.

However Sir Cliff or whatever you want to call him is one of those people that you either love or hate,and many of those who don't like him will probably be happy that at last a bit of negative press could bring him down,you have to wonder if any dislike/hate him that much to fabricate stories especially if some cash was involved.

Personally he isn't my cup of tea and a bit smarmy and I have always found his lifestyle a bit odd but I hope he isn't involved and my gut feeling is that this might actually be smoke without fire,although another part of me thinks otherwise.

We all know the 60s & 70s that these were the days when it appears this thing was rife but when will this all end.

I've always said that growing up,one of the biggest programmes/films of the time was St Trinians,looking back now it showed that the while schoolgirl thing although coming across as a tad naughty,was perhaps hiding the hidden truth,it's still a thing nowadays and harmless fun for many to dress up in school uniform during sex or on nights out but is this in fact more revealing than meets the eye.

You only have to go to one of these school disco things to see how normal people sometimes turn into sex crazed loons for the night although it's usually the women who end up far worse

You really must invite me to one of those 'school disco things', EU.  I hadn't realised you were such an aficionado !

Seriously though !  What consenting people of adult age do is fine in my book.

When it is against minors or people NOT consenting, then that is another matter.

Incidently  -  There is absolutely NO truth in any rumours that people serving time in HM holiday camps have requested that IF Sir Cliff is charged, convicted and sent down, that he is banned from singing whilst doing porridge.

However, 'Bachelor Boy' might NOT be a bad choice !!

:bolt:

You really must invite me to one of those 'school disco things', EU.  I hadn't realised you were such an aficionado !

Seriously though !  What consenting people of adult age do is fine in my book.

When it is against minors or people NOT consenting, then that is another matter.

Incidently  -  There is absolutely NO truth in any rumours that people serving time in HM holiday camps have requested that IF Sir Cliff is charged, convicted and sent down, that he is banned from singing whilst doing porridge.

However, 'Bachelor Boy' might NOT be a bad choice !!

:bolt:

The "young ones" could get him in a lot of trouble.

I don't tthink HM Prison Services provide 'lube' free of charge these days.

Apparently, magarine or butter has to suffice.

That's  PRICELESS !

Roll on the DPP's recomendations.

Archived