Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
mal316

Live Updates

Hi,

Having read in another topic I have been looking into how we can add live updates to the CCL site.

As an initial idea I have created a new section which can accessed by going to http://www.combinedcountiesleague.co.uk/live

Live scores can be updated by anyone by going to http://www.combinedcountiesleague.co.uk/live/Live_Update.php or by clicking on the link in he above page.

The updates can be done from any browser.

Should the facility be abused then it will be removed.

Regards,

Mal

Edited by mal316

Excellent addition Mal,was going to test it MAL 1 v REST 0,but thought better of it,the 21st Century has arrived.Can this be pinned so as to gain easy access for all.WELL DONE

Mal excellent first day,at least 3 teams bothered to update,or maybe 6.Maybe the League could suggest that All Teams are aware of this facility,in their next bulletin.Maybe even use it for informing F/T scores,instead of phoning.

Mal/Peter.

I've done my bit with the F/T score, even though it hurt somewhat !!

It was nice to see some teams make use of the system.

I appreciate that not every club has someone who has the ability / time to do this but the main thing is that it is there and can be used if desired.

As for using it instead of phoning results, it is very difficult to verify who has posted the scores and therefore cannot be tarted as official results.

But, thanks to all those who are giving it a go.

I updated from half time (it wasn't until someone asked if they new any scores)that I started the Ashford updates.

I don't watch C / C every week but I will update whatever game I'm at, if it's C / C

A message to all Clubs,spread the word the CCL GOES LIVE,after yesterdays trial run,which was very successful,get your Club to join in,so easy to do, inform the world of how your Clubs doing on Matchday.Join the 21st Century to help Old Codgers like myself,keep up to date with the CCL FAMILY.Players give your Club Rep the link,and if you score the World will know about it,you know it makes sense.Jordan Esprit scored a hat trick yesterday,Jordan who you may say,but that could be you next week,how good is that. Thanks Mal.

Hi,

Having read in another topic I have been looking into how we can add live updates to the CCL site.

As an initial idea I have created a new section which can accessed by going to http://www.combinedcountiesleague.co.uk/live

Live scores can be updated by anyone by going to http://www.combinedcountiesleague.co.uk/live/Live_Update.php or by clicking on the link in he above page.

The updates can be done from any browser.

Should the facility be abused then it will be removed.

Regards,

Mal

A great idea and well worth promoting. Nice work Mal

Tried my best to update a few scores,but won't be bothering in future.It seems to me that,people are only interested in how many followers they get on their account,rather than the wider picture.

Terrible result, looked like being a good game, but once we went down to 10 men Barton Rovers upped there game and slaughtered us.

Our goal was top draw, must say the Barton number 10 was superb.

Mole Valley 1 (davey) v 1 (Miller) Carshalton Ath 18 mins

Cray Wanderers 1(daley)  v 0 Molesey 7 mins

Edited by Smudge

South Park 1(guscott) v 1 Thamesmead Town

East Grinstead Town 1 v 0 Raynes Park Vale

Faversham Town 0 v 1 Westfield (elliott)

Worthin 1 v 0 Guernsey

Edited by Smudge

Farnham 1 horley 2.

not a great performance from horley but 3 points.

the grass could do with cutting! It killed the game for passing on the deck.

Ploughed field our camp site has better grass than Faneham. Good to see both forwards score for Horley today

Sorry I couldn't do live-updates yesterday on the Dorking game.  I was getting text updates, but I was also on 'family-duties', and therefore, tied up !!

Saturday 6th. September.

9 mins Southwick 0  Dorking F.C.1. Kieran Lunn from spot.