Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15th. NOVEMBER 2014 - UPDATES.

Big J R

Dorking v Eversley now off according to twitter.

CORRECT Trevor.  Water laying on the pitch.

So much for your forecast yesterday.  Are you related to Michael Fish, perchance ??

:bolt:

Dorking have not advised the League that this match is postponed.

Have tried to phone both the 'Gaffer' and the match sec.

Have tried to phone both the 'Gaffer' and the match sec.

I have now spoken to Glynn S on the phone.  Alan C has now been advised of the postponement by text. I have also left a message on his mobile.

Sorted !!

LATEST:

Prem

Ashford Town  1-0   Badshot Lea

Dan Fleming 12 mins.

Edited by Big J R

We drove all the way to hanworth. If the refs call games off for nothing we are in for a long season. I walked the pitch in white trainers with the ref and said to him I cant believe he is calling it off. I think the assistants agreed with me.

We drove all the way to hanworth. If the refs call games off for nothing we are in for a long season. I walked the pitch in white trainers with the ref and said to him I cant believe he is calling it off. I think the assistants agreed with me.

I fully sympathise mate.

It proves the point that when miles of travelling are concerned, it makes sense to try and get the referee or designated referee in to make a decision as soon as possible.

..... and no second half for you to watch at the New Defence, either !!

It's poor. Same old shite. Ref gets his fee or part of while no doubt some players gave up an easy sat work shift as ever. Total frustration all round.

Edited by padlock

It's poor. Same old shite. Ref gets his fee or part of while no doubt some players gave up an easy sat work shift as ever. Total frustration all round.

I quite agree Padlock.

Maybe a.m. inspections by CCL referees who may well already be out on the road and before going on too their designated match.  The home ground club could easily pay their mileage for the detour and save the opposition a wasted journey and unrecoverable expense.

This is something I suggested 'in-house' a couple of seasons ago.

Something for the League to consider, Alan ????

Edited by Big J R

I quite agree Padlock.

Maybe a.m. inspections by CCL referees who may well already be out on the road and before going on too their designated match.  The home ground club could easily pay their mileage for the detour and save the opposition a wasted journey and unrecoverable expense.

This was a joke the pitch was fine players were warming spectators in the ground even the assistant said is was

playable no standing water yes a bit boggy in the corner. A total joke referee should give his money to Hanworth

and Horley. I hope the league has the balls to let us know the report from the referee on why he called it of, if

not I hope the league discipline the referee as he is not up to standard for this level of football. A total joke

I quite agree Padlock.

The league already has an early pitch inspection process.  Clubs have the contact details for referees that have nominated themselves for this along with which grounds they can easily get to.  This is in play for the exact reasons you say.

A bit of info on pitch inspections from the FA: http://resources.thefa.com/images/ftimages/data/league8715793/10989.pdf