Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Erika Roe

Who can possibly forget that famous streak across the hallowed Twickenham turf in 1982 during the England v Australia international and, wait for it folks, Erika's back!:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2862853/Why-m-stripping-56-Erika-Roe-public-school-girl-lifted-men-s-hearts-Twickenham-33-years-ago-haunting-tragedy-inspired-wrinkles-all.html

Who can possibly forget that famous streak across the hallowed Twickenham turf in 1982 during the England v Australia international and, wait for it folks, Erika's back!:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2862853/Why-m-stripping-56-Erika-Roe-public-school-girl-lifted-men-s-hearts-Twickenham-33-years-ago-haunting-tragedy-inspired-wrinkles-all.html

And the lovely Erica is doing it for a great cause. 

Missunderstood - I still remember Erika's streak at Twickers in 1982 as if it were yesterday don't you.

I  certainly remember it very well Rhodsey !!

A very well formed woman showing her marvellous assets proudly.

A very well formed woman showing her marvellous assets proudly.

Big J R - That's an under statement, it was a sight to behold wasn't it!

Big J R - That's an under statement, it was a sight to behold wasn't it!

With my small hands, (even by my goal-keeping standards), I doubt that even I could have 'beholden' them both !  Would have loved to try, though.

:ph34r:

:bolt:

I wonder what Loosely thought of the glorious streak at Twickenham at the time, he has been conspicuous by his absence on this thread so far, the coppers faces in the photographs say it all don't they.

I wonder what Loosely thought of the glorious streak at Twickenham at the time, he has been conspicuous by his absence on this thread so far, the coppers faces in the photographs say it all don't they.

Why do you wonder Rhodesly? Why do you care? Can't say I remember her Rhodesly, I might have been out of the country at the time, I did a lot of travelling during the early 80s, I expect you'll be wanting an itinerary or signed affadavits, alibis etc.

She looks like she was a big girl back in the 80s, bit of a rugger bugger was she?

Why do you wonder Rhodesly? Why do you care? Can't say I remember her Rhodesly, I might have been out of the country at the time, I did a lot of travelling during the early 80s, I expect you'll be wanting an itinerary or signed affadavits, alibis etc.

According to my calculations you would have been 16 at the time, my guess is that it's not something that would have gone un-noticed by you as the whole Country was talking about it

According to my calculations you would have been 16 at the time, my guess is that it's not something that would have gone un-noticed by you as the whole Country was talking about it

Ah..I begin to see the problem. I'm afraid that you cannot add up Rhodesly. 

Let's see if anyone else can calculate differently shall we?

According to the article the incident of the Roedonna mit der big boobies took place in January 1982 (must have been cold..)

Loose was born in 1962 and was living and working in Austria when he was 19 to 21. Perhaps they were not such big boobies to the Austrians however I'm certain that you are.

Loosely - It just seems really strange that everyone else on here can recall Erika's streak as if it were yesterday yet you can't

Loosely - It just seems really strange that everyone else on here can recall Erika's streak as if it were yesterday yet you can't

Yes, given the circumstances and the kind of simple errors that you make as evidenced above I can see how truly astonishing it must be for you Rhodesly.

If anyone else has similar concerns for my gap in knowledge regarding the case of the missing boobies given the situation please make yourself known alongside Rhodesly. Don't let Rhodesly feel all alone here.

Good job Rhodesly is not in charge of M.O.D.Accounts,just think of the mess this country would be in.They always under estimate the figures,therein lies the problem.

Forunately he's only in charge of the tea club funds of his little branch of the MOD.

Horace - You must recollect the streak like it was yesterday, you've always been a bit of a ladies man haven't you!

Horace - You must recollect the streak like it was yesterday, you've always been a bit of a ladies man haven't you!

To my eternal regret, although watchig the game, I went into the kitchen to make a cuppa, and missed it, or rather them!!

I've tried to find the streak on Youtube without any success

Archived