Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 3rd February

Just read that St Margaretsbury done an 11:30am pitch inspection. That club really is full of morons! The reason for postponing was they had surface water on the pitch. Surely had time to work on and clear some before tonight. Its a local derby people aren't travelling far.

Am I wrong by thinking this was a stupid decision by St Mags to inspect so early?

Lord help them little villagers.

Just read that St Margaretsbury done an 11:30am pitch inspection. That club really is full of morons! The reason for postponing was they had surface water on the pitch. Surely had time to work on and clear some before tonight. Its a local derby people aren't travelling far.

Am I wrong by thinking this was a stupid decision by St Mags to inspect so early?

Lord help them little villagers.

I do think it was a bit early to inspect the pitch and call off.

At 4am Hertford was covered in snow but by 11am, all had gone without residual puddling. (It's a word!)

Would be interesting to see what the St.Mags pitch looks like right now.

I do think it was a bit early to inspect the pitch and call off.

At 4am Hertford was covered in snow but by 11am, all had gone without residual puddling. (It's a word!)

Would be interesting to see what the St.Mags pitch looks like right now.

My views exactly BDC. Oh well looks like a night in for me tonight then. Was looking forward to sharing a bit of banter with the Hertford Supporters!

Edgware

London Colney

Amersham

Only games confirmed on

Judging by the picture of a snow covered Silver Jubilee Park on Edgware Town's twitter page the club have done some super work to get tonites game on. Well done to all those involved.

My views exactly BDC. Oh well looks like a night in for me tonight then. Was looking forward to sharing a bit of banter with the Hertford Supporters!

Going to have to up your game if your after a bite up haha

Going to have to up your game if your after a bite up haha

Where in that conversation with BDC is me looking for a bite up Monkey8? Im discussing why the game was off so where do you come into play? No disrespect fella but not everything on this forum needs your input. Busy man.

You should have come to London Colney v Colney Heath. Currently 0-0 and bloody freezing

You should have come to London Colney v Colney Heath. Currently 0-0 and bloody freezing

Proper winter football weather top man enjoy!

I'm sure they would've enjoyed some healthy discourse with you too given the slating they got from you last week!

Where in that conversation with BDC is me looking for a bite up Monkey8? Im discussing why the game was off so where do you come into play? No disrespect fella but not everything on this forum needs your input. Busy man.

So what was the breaking news around the village cricket/swimming club that you had to share with us earlier in the week No1?

I'm sure Monkey8 is on the edge of his seat . . . 

I fancy a red card soon too #feisty

A feisty game between those two teams is 100% cert!