Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 3rd February

They're HUGE clashes! ....For your "foes".

When I was a regular at Aylesbury back in the day, you would've had to tie me up and sling me in the back of a van to get me to go and see our rivals Aylesbury Vale play. And that's putting it politely.

I bet you are. If I ever travel to St Mags again (reluctant to after "toilet gate"), feel free to pop over and say hello, I'll be the one in the famous orange bomber holding a bag of red.

You 2 having a meet up on Saturday then?

Just calm down mate, I'll be happy to talk to you man to man at a game next time rather than hiding behind your keyboard.

I remember when this use to be a nice forum before Ol' Kev jumped on the bandwagon with the chest puffed out. I've met RH before at a Hanwell clash in the vase a few years back and his a top bloke. Not the sort of person to be involved in "man to man" playground malarky comments. Typical behaviour from up that way.

Haha Monkey8, I'm a bit too old for that now! The whole "let's take this outside" phase finished for me at around age 13.

In fairness I didn't mean it like that haha

You at Berko tomorrow then RH?

You at Berko tomorrow then RH?

If RH is at Berko tomorrow then this is where you will find him in the VIP boxes eating the prawn sandwiches ;)

101_1679.JPG

Edited by Savagebee