Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 3rd February

Latest

Edgware Town 1 Bedfont & Feltham 0

J.Molloy with the goal another ex Hanwell Town player done good ;)

Tuesday 3rd February

PREMIER DIVISION

P-P Kings Langley v Wembley

DUDLEY LATHAM MEMORIAL (Premier Division) CUP Quarter Finals

P-P Berkhamsted v Sun Sports

P-P Holmer Green v Cockfosters

1-2 London Colney v Colney Heath (Played at Colney Heath FC)

P-P St Margaretsbury v Hertford Town

DIVISION ONE

P-P Amersham Town v FC Broxbourne Borough

P-P Hatfield Town v Chesham United Reserves

DIVISION ONE CUP Quarter Finals

P-P Buckingham Athletic v Crawley Green (Kick Off 7.30pm)

P-P Stony Stratford Town v Codicote

MIDDLESEX PREMIER CUP Semi Final

1-0 Edgware Town v Bedfont & Feltham

WYCOMBE SENIOR CUP Quarter Final

3-0 Chalfont St Peter v Risborough Rangers

RESERVE DIVISION SOUTH & EAST

P-P Langford Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves

P-P Stotfold Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

Where in that conversation with BDC is me looking for a bite up Monkey8? Im discussing why the game was off so where do you come into play? No disrespect fella but not everything on this forum needs your input. Busy man.

Possibly "Lord help them little villagers", or "That club really is full of morons!", before Big Dawg had even had any input.

Goooood one "John". 

Rebadiah and Jonno you two are really gunning for me lately. I apologised for the comments I made when I first came I didnt mean to come and "sh*t stir". I thought this was the whole point of a forum, to discuss hot topics regarding the SSML whether it be matches or players or staff. If I crossed boundaries with any comments then again I apologise. I shall stick to just giving my views on matches and the leagues in future.

To be fair thought you guys would have a tad more banter, forum is very serious and dry. Cant blame an old boy for trying to spice things up.

Am looking forward to the big clash on Saturday though with Berkhamsted vs St Mags. Anyone else gonna be travelling to that one?

Gunning for you? I don't think I've said anything derogatory or negative to you or about you. Just curious as to why the attempt to disguise your identity, that's all.

Gunning for you? I don't think I've said anything derogatory or negative to you or about you. Just curious as to why the attempt to disguise your identity, that's all.

To be fair, I'd be amazed if anyone took me seriously if I admitted my name was Kevin . . . 

Rebadiah and Jonno you two are really gunning for me lately. I apologised for the comments I made when I first came I didnt mean to come and "sh*t stir". I thought this was the whole point of a forum, to discuss hot topics regarding the SSML whether it be matches or players or staff. If I crossed boundaries with any comments then again I apologise. I shall stick to just giving my views on matches and the leagues in future.

To be fair thought you guys would have a tad more banter, forum is very serious and dry. Cant blame an old boy for trying to spice things up.

Am looking forward to the big clash on Saturday though with Berkhamsted vs St Mags. Anyone else gonna be travelling to that one?

Keep posting :top:

I am gunning for you, not for crossing any boundaries, just for having rubbish banter. Poor attempt. 

"Foes - St Magaretsbury"..... but keeps going on about going to their matches. Gooood one.

Blimey fella you really got some problems haven't you.. Are you telling me St Mags vs Hertford and Berko vs St Mags are not two massive SSML clashes?

Just calm down mate, I'll be happy to talk to you man to man at a game next time rather than hiding behind your keyboard.

They're HUGE clashes! ....For your "foes".

When I was a regular at Aylesbury back in the day, you would've had to tie me up and sling me in the back of a van to get me to go and see our rivals Aylesbury Vale play. And that's putting it politely.

I bet you are. If I ever travel to St Mags again (reluctant to after "toilet gate"), feel free to pop over and say hello, I'll be the one in the famous orange bomber holding a bag of red.