Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 11th February

Wednesday 11th February – Kick Off 7.45pm

DIVISION ONE

Chesham United Reserves v Langford

London Lions v FC Broxbourne Borough

DIVISION ONE CUP Quarter Finals

Arlesey Town Reserves v Bedford

Bush Hill Rangers v Welwyn Garden City

RESERVE DIVISION SOUTH & EAST

Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Sun Sports Reserves

Wonder if the same idiots at Bush Hill will want to fight everyone because one of them made a truly awful challenge then start throwing punches, then just for good measure the ref will send off a player on opposing side for getting punched, cos that's what happened on Saturday. Bunch of fecking morons.

Wonder if the same idiots at Bush Hill will want to fight everyone because one of them made a truly awful challenge then start throwing punches, then just for good measure the ref will send off a player on opposing side for getting punched, cos that's what happened on Saturday. Bunch of fecking morons.

Disappointing behaviour, i've heard this from people about them. Seems they may take over St.Mags as "that team" in the SSML. (St Mags in there defence improving by each year).

Did the ref not show a red to Mike Tyson for swinging WB? ... Or did you're guy react at all to merit a card?

Disappointing behaviour, i've heard this from people about them. Seems they may take over St.Mags as "that team" in the SSML. (St Mags in there defence improving by each year).

Did the ref not show a red to Mike Tyson for swinging WB? ... Or did you're guy react at all to merit a card?

I was over there for an U18 game at the start of the season and things started to get a little bit out of hand.

We got beat fair and square 6-1 that night but the players behaviour was poor and the people watching didn't help.

RB Their fella got sent off but he should have sent 3 of them off but it seemed he was intimidated and somehow felt he had to even it up, our cb didn't react he was trying to calm things down. Ref lost it totally. They wanted to carry on fighting in changing rooms. I said club should report them, don't need divs like that at a decent level of football, let em go do that on Hackney marshes on sunday

Wednesday 11th February – Kick Off 7.45pm

DIVISION ONE

Chesham United Reserves v Langford

London Lions v FC Broxbourne Borough

Arlesey Town Reserves v Bedford

Bush Hill Rangers v Welwyn Garden City

Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Sun Sports Reserves

No Southall v Crawley Green as it say in this weeks NLP ?

No Southall v Crawley Green as it say in this weeks NLP ?

No Crawley Green have a re-arranged Division One Cup game at Buckingham Athletic on Tuesday night.

Southall v Crawley Green now on Wednesday 1st April.

I was over there for an U18 game at the start of the season and things started to get a little bit out of hand.

We got beat fair and square 6-1 that night but the players behaviour was poor and the people watching didn't help.

At an u18 game aswel? So it seems the problems obviously alittle more deep rooted than just a few exceptions. Im very matey with the Cuffley gaffa and a few of there players and he wasn't impressed with there off the field(& ball) antics and that they wouldnt be missed in the herts county league where in both games also made aggressive gestures towards players and officials.

Whats the process of teams joining nowadays, do we not gather to much info of get references about clubs before they accepting them?

No Crawley Green have a re-arranged Division One Cup game at Buckingham Athletic on Tuesday night.

Southall v Crawley Green now on Wednesday 1st April.

:signthankspin:

Apparently LondonLions keeper was swinging against Ath, clumped Phil Martin a couple of times, didn't floor him though. I'd be be embarrassed if I larruped someone twice when he weren't expecting it and he was still standing.

Wednesday 11th February

DIVISION ONE

1-3 Chesham United Reserves v Langford

0-1 London Lions v FC Broxbourne Borough

0-3 Arlesey Town Reserves v Bedford

0-4 Bush Hill Rangers v Welwyn Garden City

1-5 Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Sun Sports Reserves

You were right WB. Horrible lot that Bush Hill mob! WGC showed just how strong they can be, by far the better side.

Bit of comedy gold for you. Apparently some Bush Hill fans were throwing coins at the away dug out tonight, word was they were seen after the final whistle looking on the floor in the same area. Brilliant

Hahaha love that. WGC too strong for most in this div and not likely to be derailed by muppets.

CHESHAM UNITED RESERVES 1-3 LANGFORD

Admission £4.00 Prog £1.00 Chips, Tea, Coffee £1.50 each

Attendance 58 (yeah, right)

Having already seen Langford at Baldock/Hitchin & Crawley Green/Barton, this made it a Grand Slam for me and also for them as they made it three wins out of three with little effort or resistance from this season's army of young Generals who seem to be finding it a bit of a struggle at this level. As well as points, they need to nominate a new penalty taker as last night's volunteer contrived to blast it over the bar and deny them the equaliser they needed.

Hot food available again, but it seems that I was the only one to partake.

The coin throwing....I was in the dugout when the coin was thrown and it only narrowly missed my head. 

10 minutes later the guy asked me if i would like another coin thrown at me. I politely declined and suggested to him that he may need all the money he can get....which may be why he was scampering around looking for them at the end of the game.

Very physical game, Bush Hill were indeed very aggressive but if that's the way they choose to play then that's their choice. Not personally a choice of mine, and certainly feel that it should stop at intimidation. We were happy to mix it up accordingly. 

I suspect that they are a difficult side to play against if they take the lead, fortunately for us we scored early.REALLY (not) looking forward to going over there for the league game in a few weeks!

Archived