Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

media communications this season

michael

A few fans gobbed off in an opponents bar,trying their luck and one got a slap...they wanted a reaction and one Herbert got one....it's life.....you want to play the big pissed up boy then don't start crying when someone slaps you

every club in any league has got the cocks and as I said before football, beer and mouthing off is not a good recipe for a cocktail...I really did not see the Enfield incident but don't think the person that was injured was blameless, as I cannot see someone doing what was done out of the blue...not that I'm condoning that of course either 

Eastside Urchin-All our fans do is sing their songs in a jovial way, they do not abuse or take the piss when walking into clubs bars, they just have a sing-along, just like your fans did at our place last week. None the less it does not condone the behaviour of the Margate fan/fans when our young supporter was assaulted and he wasn't part of the core group, in fact he was a member of staff.

Jab_n17 you really are as useful as a chocolate kettle aren't you. Don't you think we have called and written to the police? our chairman's even spoken to your chairman asking for his help which he wants nothing to do with so you just don't get it do you?

THE POLICE CAN NOT TAKE ACTION IF THE CULPRIT IS NOT IDENTIFIED,!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a very sad matter as there are supporters/stewards/officials of Margate who can name him but they won't. If he was named then we or the lad who was assaulted could then go back to the police and get the legal ball rolling.

The sad matter is not me kicking up a fuss but reactions like yours who think it wrong to turn in a thug at a place of entertainment.

and no it was'nt me he thumped. The 'knob' as your supporters so correctly nickname him, thumped a lad half his age and size, otherwise if he thumped me he would still be nursing his own injuries and in the nick, if that sounds right. We'll be looking for him should we come back for a play off tie, I think it's only right he should be caught, I'm sure you'll agree?

Eastside Urchin-All our fans do is sing their songs in a jovial way, they do not abuse or take the piss when walking into clubs bars, they just have a sing-along, just like your fans did at our place last week. None the less it does not condone the behaviour of the Margate fan/fans when our young supporter was assaulted and he wasn't part of the core group, in fact he was a member of staff.

Jab_n17 you really are as useful as a chocolate kettle aren't you. Don't you think we have called and written to the police? our chairman's even spoken to your chairman asking for his help which he wants nothing to do with so you just don't get it do you?

THE POLICE CAN NOT TAKE ACTION IF THE CULPRIT IS NOT IDENTIFIED,!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a very sad matter as there are supporters/stewards/officials of Margate who can name him but they won't. If he was named then we or the lad who was assaulted could then go back to the police and get the legal ball rolling.

The sad matter is not me kicking up a fuss but reactions like yours who think it wrong to turn in a thug at a place of entertainment.

and no it was'nt me he thumped. The 'knob' as your supporters so correctly nickname him, thumped a lad half his age and size, otherwise if he thumped me he would still be nursing his own injuries and in the nick, if that sounds right. We'll be looking for him should we come back for a play off tie, I think it's only right he should be caught, I'm sure you'll agree?

well maybe this supporter was one that is not a 'regular' supporter that comes every other week and people may not know is name.  Anyway I still can't believe 'Groundsman' was standing there good as gold and some drunk thug lumps him for no reason there has to be something that was said/done that made this guy react like he did, but of course that would not be mentioned by you or others would it?  As for the 'chocolate kettle' comment I was trying to help you guys out as I did not know what you had done as regards contacting police etc.....If that's the normal attitude and sarcastic comment on here I can maybe see why you have problems in the real world!!!!! 

Speaking as a total outsider with no axe to grind, Margates refusal to name the perpetrator, and offer an apology has dragged your clubs name into the gutter. If your lack of action cost the club big money sponsorship deals then you will only have yourselves to blame. 

Somebody says the police cannot take action unless the culprit is identified. Sorry, yes they can. In fact it is their job to identify criminals and bring them to justice, not wait for someone else to do it for them. If any other person is concealing or withholding the identity of the perpetrator, then that in itself is a crime.

No, the reality is that the police are treating it as such a low level crime that it would only warrant a caution (in this day and age, when criminals seem to get a slap on the wrist at worst), and therefore would not improve the crime statistics.

The idea that Margate FC are somehow responsible for this person evading justice is nonsense. And so is the suggestion that every Margate supporter is guilty by association, and quite insulting really.

It will be a sorry day if supporting non-league football comes down to violence and childish vendettas.

oh no the thread has been unlocked only a matter of time before Enfield United comes back on no doubt with some more words of wisdom along the lines of 'all MFC supporters need to be trained in CSI whilst supporting their team'......