Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Strictly Come Dancing - 2015

Lets get ready to rumble folks, the annual extravaganza starts tonight with the introductions in what is arguably the best night of the series other than the final itself:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4D9dDJfsXxYYDFq7PbYQnfX/the-2015-strictly-line-up

Just learnt a very interesting fact about 'Strictly', though I ain't a fan of it.

'CJ',  he of 'Eggheads'  t.v. fame was asked to take part.

He said he'd ONLY agree if he could dance with a MALE partner.

Not surprisingly, he was told 'NO' !

So much for BBC diversity, then ?

• 3 weeks later...

With this years extravaganza kicking off in earnest this weekend following the three week break since the couples were introduced to each other, what do we think of this years amazing line up folks:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/28STpnQT9QkHHT2b5Lzc9Vx/celebrities

Thin I'll do my usual and give it a miss !

Anyway  -  I'm off to a Grand-Daughters 21st. birthday bash.

So what did we think last night then folks and who do we think will be the first to get their marching orders this evening, my guess is that it will be former athlete Iwan Thomas who came across as very arrogant and over confident last night and he won't have adhered himself to the voting millions:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancings-iwan-thomas-6561012

I did watch Peter Andre's Cha-Cha from the previous week, which featured on that fantastic programme 'Goggle Box' on Friday night.

I thought his performance was outstanding.

Lets get ready to rumble folks, I can't wait for tonight's extravaganza, who do we think will get their marching orders this weekend, rumour has it that BBC weather presenter Carol Kirkwood could be the one to follow Iwan Thomas out the door as she clearly has two left feet despite dancing with last years winner Pasha Kovalev. It was good to see the back of the arrogant athlete last week wasn't it who clearly didn't adhere himself to the voting millions although it's a shame that his amazing partner Ola Jordan had to depart as a result.

I relented, and actually watched it  -  Mainly coz 'Er Indoors  wanted too.

I suppose it wasn't THAT bad !

I relented, and actually watched it  -  Mainly coz 'Er Indoors  wanted too.

What did you think of boxer Anthony Ogogo's unceremonious dismissal last weekend, I thought it was fair enough and he deserved to go. Who do you think will get their marching orders tomorrow, surprisingly sexy Sky Sports presenter Kirsty Gallacher is favourite to leave which I can't see although her partner Brendan Cole always comes across as a bit arrogant and doesn't adhere himself to the voting public.

I may, or I may not watch it tonight.

If I had to bet on anyone, it'd still be Peter Andre.

So what did we think folks, did the right couple get their marching orders this evening, I don't think you can argue can you

Lets get ready to rumble folks, I can't wait for tonight's extravaganza in less than an hour, who do we think will get their marching orders this weekend, my guess is that it will be BBC weather presenter Carol Kirkwood but then you never know do you.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets get ready to rumble folks, I can't wait for tonight's extravaganza in less than an hour's time, who do we think will get their marching orders this weekend, my educated guess is that it will finally be BBC weather presenter Carol Kirkwood as unfortunately the voters public enemy number one, Jamelia Niela Davis, is leading a charmed life having been in the dance off three times now despite having no chemistry whatsoever with her dance partner Tristan MacManus. It was a travesty to see sexy Sky Sports presenter Kirsty Gallacher go last week as well as the entertaining Ainsley Harriot the week previously.

I only watched the last few minutes.

I see Peter Andre came top.  He's still my 'tip' to win.