Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Strictly Come Dancing - 2015

Lets get ready to rumble folks, I can't wait for tonight's Blackpool Ballroom extravaganza which is always the highlight of the series, even more than the final itself, surely it has to be the hated Jamelia Niela Davis who will finally get her marching orders this weekend.

So who got kicked out Rhodsey ??

Been far too busy decorating the kitchen to keep in touch.

There really is a God folks, the hated, sorry, detested Jamelia Miela Davis finally, yes finally, received her marching orders last night having survived countless dance off's, surprisingly, albeit fortunately, Peter Andre was in the dance off with Davis otherwise the judges might well have seen fit to save her yet again however they wouldn't have dared to dismiss the hugely popular Andre otherwise viewing figures would have nose dived. 

Edited by Rhodes

• 3 weeks later...

So who do we think will reach next weekends grand final folks, it has been a rollercoaster ride this year hasn't it and one of the best ever series, my gut feeling is that sexy Katie Derham and Anton De Beke will sadly depart tonight but it could be touch and go between them and Eastenders Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton.

I have to be honest to say that I haven't watched it for the last three weeks.

Exactly who is left ?

So what did we think folks, it was quite a shock elimination wasn't it, I certainly didn't see that coming!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3358490/Strictly-Come-Dancing-s-Anita-Rani-narrowly-misses-place-Grand-Final-sent-home-following-dance-Katie-Derham.html

• 2 weeks later...

Big J R - Actually I was really disappointed with the final result last week, the show was a real extravaganza and the dancing was superb from all four finalists but the wrong couple clearly won, it should have been either sexy Coronation Street actress Georgia May Foot and her Italian partner Giovanni Pernice or Eastenders Kellie Bright and her classy partner Kevin Clifton:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3367177/Will-Georgia-Foote-steal-Caroline-Flack-s-crown-Strictly-favourite-sizzles-final-looks-set-glitter-ball-trophy.html

I'm shocked Amanda Knox and Rhodes didn't win

Apparently, Amanda couldn't get a visa to take part,(allegedly),

One has to wonder why ?  Possibly because of Rhodsey's dancing skills ??