Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Craig Bicknell Returns to the SSML

The Guy is a winner FACT!  people can say what they want.

Come on here this time next season and see how that club has be transformed!

Hi Craig...

Hi Craig...

Im with NFan, the car number plate profile name gave it away.

Warren Garcia, that was one of my favourite Bickers' Boys. Was devestating when he broke his leg that season, Can we expect to see him Craig?

Warren Garcia, that was one of my favourite Bickers' Boys. Was devestating when he broke his leg that season, Can we expect to see him Craig?

In fact Warren was playing for New Bradwell from the start of this season. He left a short while after Gary Ollard quit as manager, so this is a return to the club.

In fact Warren was playing for New Bradwell from the start of this season. He left a short while after Gary Ollard quit as manager, so this is a return to the club.

I never knew that, he did go off the radar a bit I thought he went back to Aylesbury. Great news for the SSML either way, he is a top boy aint he furtho!

I never knew that, he did go off the radar a bit I thought he went back to Aylesbury. Great news for the SSML either way, he is a top boy aint he furtho!

I got the impression earlier in the season Warren was still working on his fitness, but certainly on Saturday against Brimsdown he put a shift in and scored a cracking goal.