Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hx 2 v 0 W.Abbey

urchinman1961

Hard earned win not many clear cut chances but when they came our way we scored Abbey made a game of it bags of pace don't know how they are bottom think they will finish above Romford

I don't often make comments on games, but I think after the tackle on Billy in the first 3 minutes of the game that is the best he has played this season, not saying he's not been there so far but today he was something special. The rest of the team turned up today and we made it a hard win for all the dominance we showed. We need to carry this on for the rest of this season and then we can return to where we should be ......

We played a team with talent that surpasses its league position and they came for a draw and defended well in the first half. Hornchurch played well and I concur about Billy Good win Thurrock only drew today half the season,left lets get on top

For a team that is bottom they are not conceding loads of goals - not getting smashed 5-0 every week. Their problem seems to be up front where they are not scoring enough goals to win extra points. From memory I think Sam only had to make one save during the whole game.

With a manger like Martin Hayes I would expect them to be much higher than they are. Only half way through season though.

Archived