Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 2nd January

1-9 Hertford , Damn that's powerful.

Harefield 1-9 Hertford Town, I think the Hares upset Hertford by taking an early lead ;) , it didn`t take them long to get back on terms then it was just one way traffic,boys v men. With Bedford getting another good result and Oxhey Jets with games in hand things don`t look good for the Hares, Oddly enough the only Harefield player who in my opinion can hold his head up was the keeper who kept it down to single figures, Drastic changes needed at Preston Park if they are to stay in the Premier division. ps taking nothing away from Hertford who are a bloody good team,

Ouch!

Yep they are in big trouble thats for sure it will be interesting to see how Harefield United bounce back from that thrashing.

Any sign of Phil G lurking in the shadows of the grandstand?

Harefield Uniteds pitch is top notch.

FRIENDLY RESULT

Hillingdon Borough 0 Hanwell Town 2

Edited by Savagebee

Are we checking out next season's potential opposition :P

Never going to happen Hillingdon Borough FC aint getting out of Division 1 anytime soon ;-)

Ouch!

Yep they are in big trouble thats for sure it will be interesting to see how Harefield United bounce back from that thrashing.

Any sign of Phil G lurking in the shadows of the grandstand?

Harefield Uniteds pitch is top notch.

FRIENDLY RESULT

Hillingdon Borough 0 Hanwell Town 2

Yep, another tough one next Saturday away to Hoddesdon Town, I didn`t notice PG anywhere, and yes the pitch was first class throughout the game despite the pouring rain in the first half and constant drizzle during the second period.

Yep, another tough one next Saturday away to Hoddesdon Town, I didn`t notice PG anywhere, and yes the pitch was first class throughout the game despite the pouring rain in the first half and constant drizzle during the second period.

Good stuff stick with the Hares they will turn things around at some point.

Phil G lives near Aylesbury some where so a job out that way would suit him better i say but the problem for him now is that all his hardcore group of players have gone off to pastures new and if he got a new job what players could he bring/offer to his new club.