Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 13th February

Cruising today at 4-1 and then Grendon scored to make it a very uncomfortable last 15 minutes or so. Still happy to come away with 3 points. Pitch was in good nick considering recent weather. 4 penalties in the game, 2 for each side and all definite penalties. We missed one which I think is still in orbit somewhere.

Not often you see 4 stone wallers given.....you see stone wallers every week get waved away.

Too many of our lot gave up at 4-1. If we had kept going who knows what could have happened on top of the 2 pennos

Edited by CM_Grendon

Big wins for Oxhey Jets and Harefield United.

Jack Ward looks to have settled in at Edgware Town he now has 4 goals in 6 games.

And i see Broadfields United had a Kyle Watson in their starting line up and if he is our former player Kyle Watson then they have a top player playing for them he had 3 very good seasons with us and i would have him back with us in a shot. A top player and way to good for Step 6 football in my opinion.

Edited by Savagebee

Big wins for Oxhey Jets and Harefield United.

Jack Ward looks to have settled in at Edgware Town he now has 4 goals in 6 games.

And i see Broadfields United had a Kyle Watson in their starting line up and if he is our former player Kyle Watson then they have a top player playing for them he had 3 very good seasons with us and i would have him back with us in a shot. A top player and way to good for Step 6 football in my opinion.

Ben Gill played scored then got sent off for Broadfields United the weekend before last, still a class player.

i'll have to get over to see this Not So Clean Slate FC and make judgement for myself after these accusations. Perhaps someone forgives a little to easy upstairs at thy club.

Kyle Watson what a player, looks like an extra from Adulthood but really can play. Obviously not worked out at Wingate. Himself and Romain Walker will cause some bother out there.

Leather - what happened to Gilly then did the Duff man not fancy him at Hanwell and loaned him out? .... That lads been to all 4 corners of the SSML map now.

Great win for you lot btw.

Leather - what happened to Gilly then did the Duff man not fancy him at Hanwell and loaned him out? .... That lads been to all 4 corners of the SSML map now.

Think he might be on dual registration as Hanwell didn`t have a game that week. As for the Hares i`ve seen an improvement in recent weeks, but still lacking in the goalscoring stakes

Kyle Watson what a player, looks like an extra from Adulthood but really can play. Obviously not worked out at Wingate. Himself and Romain Walker will cause some bother out there.

Im sure Kyle Watson will be back at Hanwell Town FC before the end of this season or the start of next season.

Yeah Ben Gill is a decent player but i dont think he fancied the tougher training sessions under Sir Duffy.