Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town FC Seek Reserve Team Manager

Hertford Town FC are seeking applications for the post of Reserve Team Manager for the coming season. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with Hertford Town's 1st team manager, U18's manager and the coaching teams, with the aim of promoting players up to the 1st team and progressing players from the U18's in to Senior football.

We are looking for someone to work within a successful, established team of staff who will actively promote the philosophy of the 1st team through the reserves. Some experience in senior football management and a level 2 + FA coaching badge would be advantageous but not necessary.

If you are interested please email Alex Ward on alexward1@hotmail.co.uk

Closing date for all applications are Friday 10th June 2016.

Why contact Alex ward. So he is not coaching at Hertford next season? Why is he there then?

Gavin will just jump ship after this season like he has done with Hertford and Hoddesdon. A leopard never changes his spots. Just be careful.

Top manager is Al. Won the lot.

Why contact Alex ward. So he is not coaching at Hertford next season? Why is he there then?

Gavin will just jump ship after this season like he has done with Hertford and Hoddesdon. A leopard never changes his spots. Just be careful.

Questions, Questions, Questions.....

Don't you fancy the job Jonno

Very much so but unfortunately my work situation doesn't allow me to be at every game and training session until around October. Also, being a Hoddesdon Town fan since I was 8, I would find it hard to work at another club.

Don't you mean St.Margaretsbury and not Hertford??

• 2 weeks later...

What league will your reserve side play in Loucas?

Archived